• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding The world's finniest assassian verse and profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godsatoshi23

He/Him
Generally:
  • As per our Common Editing Mistakes page, references in the P&A section should now be inside the parentheses. (Yep, I know, it changed again. But at least, it's what the people actually want)
  • The last explanatory sentences for abilities in parentheses should end without a period. For instance: Weapon Mastery (Lugh, a professional assassin in his past and current life, learned to use all types of weapons)

First draft:
  • Pointless tabber on the Notable Attacks/Techniques: section?
  • Avoid bolding the text in the Stamina section.

Second draft:
  • Same as before, avoid bolding the text in the Weaknesses section.

Verse draft:

I have noticed some formatting issues, but regrettably, I am unable to help you with correcting them. However, I can assist you in identifying them. With regards to the calculation, I think it should be fine as long as it has been approved and there are no issues in the calculations, and that the statistics remain consistent.

Generally:
  • As per our Common Editing Mistakes page, references in the P&A section should now be inside the parentheses. (Yep, I know, it changed again. But at least, it's what the people actually want)
  • The last explanatory sentences for abilities in parentheses should end without a period. For instance: Weapon Mastery (Lugh, a professional assassin in his past and current life, learned to use all types of weapons)

First draft:

Second draft:

Verse draft:

I have noticed some formatting issues, but regrettably, I am unable to help you with correcting them. However, I can assist you in identifying them. With regards to the calculation, I think it should be fine as long as it has been approved and there are no issues in the calculations, and that the statistics remain consistent.
Okay. thx for letting me know I will correct them right away.

Generally:

First draft:

Second draft:

Verse draft:

Corrected. could you check once again?

"above average" intelligence? Ouch the dude is supposed to be the best assassin in the world thats at least gifted if not genius his tactical knowledge would already be enough but he is also a good doctor and has pretty good understandings of physics and chemestry. This is based only on the anime.
Also you have (Fater then Tart who posses lightning-fast speed.) "fater" i think you mean faster or maybe fatter. Use of "high for stamina? No if you click on stamina you would see the scaling the wiki likes he would go superhuman anyways.
If you think the anime is a good adaptation you can use this
I would sugest for you to calc that explosion he did using those magic orbs used to measure his magic, he said he would like to have a few and thats AP through magic energy
1skExds.png

"above average" intelligence? Ouch the dude is supposed to be the best assassin in the world thats at least gifted if not genius his tactical knowledge would already be enough but he is also a good doctor and has pretty good understandings of physics and chemestry. This is based only on the anime.
Also you have (Fater then Tart who posses lightning-fast speed.) "fater" i think you mean faster or maybe fatter. Use of "high for stamina? No if you click on stamina you would see the scaling the wiki likes he would go superhuman anyways.
If you think the anime is a good adaptation you can use this
I would sugest for you to calc that explosion he did using those magic orbs used to measure his magic, he said he would like to have a few and thats AP through magic energy
1skExds.png
changed the intelligence and some error mistakes. I can do pixel calculations, but only easy ones. besides that the last ep explosion could get higher result if its done well.

Also the explosion in anime and LN are bit different. The anime shown them too highly then they are, so I decided to stick with LN for now.

I don't think you can have Genius intelligence in a character with only gifted so you either erase Genius intelligence or you give him a genius in his intelligence
Is having superior knowledge in science is enough for genius? (Don't know about intelligence much) If not I will change it.

He needs to be an expert in his field. If you are not sure you should have him with genius then just take it from his P&A part
I see. I believe that I can affirm his genius as an Assassin, having excelled in both his former and current lives, as he proved himself superior to his father, widely recognized as the most skilled assassin

Butler has already suggested the necessary changes that I could have found, only a few spelling errors remain to be fixed.
I see. I believe that I can affirm his genius as an Assassin, having excelled in both his former and current lives, as he proved himself superior to his father, widely recognized as the most skilled assassin
Genius assasin may work in this case.

By the way @Suigetsuhyugs, it is better if you compile all the spelling mistakes in a single post instead of filling the thread with single continuous posts.

Now that all the spelling errors have been addressed, would it be appropriate to release the profiles?

If you think its good then do it but if it was me i would wait until i have at least durability. Lifting strenght unknown is fine but durability its very important for the profile

If you think its good then do it but if it was me i would wait until i have at least durability. Lifting strenght unknown is fine but durability is very important for the profile
Yeah I thought about it too, but the problem is whenever an attack came hitting him he used his shield(magic) to guard against it, so I didn't get any durability feats. Maybe in volume 3? Don't know for sure.

Yeah I thought about it too, but the problem is whenever an attack came hitting him he used his shield(magic) to guard against it, so I didn't get any durability feats. Maybe in volume 3? Don't know for sure.
That counts as durability, forcefields/shields count.
Example from Captain Marvel
Higher with photonic forcefields
You have to say that he used a barrier/shield whatever they call it but its still durability

That counts as durability, forcefields/shields count.
Example from Captain Marvel

You have to say that he used a barrier/shield whatever they call it but its still durability
Oh I didn't knew that. If that's the case I think he would get at least town level durability for surviving the after effect destruction of Gungnir.

How about this for durability?
At least Wall Level (He tanked the attacks of Hero in her base form, which can destroy iron.), Higher with magic (Survived the destruction caused by the Gungnir by creating a barrier)

wasn't some of his weapons like copy versions of old weaponry in the real world?

IIRC he was able to block an attack of such caliber or equal with a barrier. especially when he fought that berserker dude although he was still hit badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back