• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Context of Out of Nonsensical Context: Any moment/screenshot really (I'm bored).

I'll Start with a big one:

b3367625-5b19-4a50-985b-5b9cee595d21

Context?

The fight for the last DLC character.
I wish, Nice context too however. I too am dead serious of wanting Crash Bandicoot to be in there. And not just because it was an important, IMPORTANT PART of my Childhood; but Just given the iconic historical competition as much as Sega was between the two:

"Hey Plumber boy; Mustache Man: Your worst Nightmare has arrived!"

It's really hard to ignore. Like Sonic getting in there: WE NEED CASH BANNOCA IN SMASH one day, if its somewhere in an alternative timeline then okay but **** man Crash eventually has to be there.

I actually have MORE custom done stuff, aside the ones you saw there is: SpongeBob, Mario, Myself, Homer Simpson, Carl Johnson, Gordon Freeman, Spike Spiegel (Cowboy BeBop), Scout & Solider, Ness, Shrek, Youtubers like Pre-Pewds including Markiplier and AVGN, the Mask, Lupin the Third, The Vermillion Grasshopper (My profile) Including his Orphan fan, Alternative Timeline Omega Hitler X (Yes), Rayman, Hulk (2008 look), Spider Man (Tobey Maguire edition... Sort of), Goku, Cat in the Hat (JoJo edition), And Toon Outer God Bugs Bunny. Recently I hankered for creating Popeye in there, But I can only create up to 30 custom characters so for those deemed unworthy gets recreated to something new, I also used to have Wallace the Sith, TMNT Leonardo (4Kids looking version) and Sly Cooper, but a clean from my computer erased important files of my PS2 Emu so I had to start all over (Still have some screenshots though. as there are some more lolsy/cursed worthy moments).

But yes the special thing about some WWE games is that you can have Multi Versal bouts of your own and my interests where started when I encountered H20 doing it, and amplified even more by Critikal's own crazy batch of people (Aside Charlie's OC's like Cowman, Professor Sad, and green haired Beef Testosterones; Captain Promin was actually not an OC by Charlie, but by the whole "ussr" Thing is that the character actually originated from Russia as a parody; whom Charlie also humorously Satirized of course... Guess what? Pro actually has a profile here, but like Spike Spiegel, Pro may need to be updated as more then likely Pronin may be 9-B).

Again Preferably Royal Rumble mode to have a whole Omniversal Tournament, Its actually indeed pretty fun to a degree.
Crash is never expecting heavy breaking his neck that is for sure
Crash (Possibly, yet to hear update on Crash) May be lacking in the LS department, but the orange typhoon is that; a literal hydrogen Orange typhoon (7-B) that Humpty Heavy will have such the great fall not even a Medic can bring Heavy back together at all (9-A). But since they are anchored in Smash Bros like logic of damaging each other no matter the power sealing (Ex: Villager defeating Ganon) Then yeah, Heavy is a well built person in this move set too. By the way though, by any ******* chance, I too would ******* shatter something in the nearest vicinity of something out of excitement if Heavy is in Smash.
You know in DB when tifa breaks yang kneck because capitalism yeah that will be extremlly similar
Wut?

Massive Bump.

I'm just getting started, When I said I have more Screenshots:
e3a2a286-e2fe-4820-97cb-9ecbbfd9b26b

"My dear guests do be well stifled, my tricks are not to be trifled! I invite you to join in the fun if you wish, with a game that I call, "up-up-up with the fish."

Later...

adc13013-9949-43b5-b773-8859766e85a4

"I most humbly bow to the voice of the majority. Goodbye now, off to Siberia... (GASP) WAIT! But I haven't found my Three-handled family gradunz--"
"Good riddance you creepy furry and scurry away! we won't play your games!"

35850b1a-9c2b-4fc7-bf48-f8841624568a

"I have come for the Cheese lads!"

I meant it.

Back