• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Add a Photo, change Speed, change Intelligence for Downstreamers

Manifold Time
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Downstreamers

add picture to the page!

and also edit out 'Possibly' from Speed and Intelligence section. Intelligence should get scaling from their weaker form.

Speed? I couldn't really justify Omnipresence so I want to make it Unknown for Post-FVC form.

In return, Pre-FVC form's Speed... the Causal Loop mechanic in their neutrino substrate essentially made Downstreamers know things before they happen. That's how they could start and respond to many events at very precise timing (very fast 'reaction' time?). Add the fact that they can alter timelines at will. So... MFTL+ reaction time?

For combat speed. I don't have much to go on I'm afraid. They certainly have FTL tech (as described in Phase Space novel) but no individual speed. Them being non-corporeal beings doesn't help. They seem to use tech like FTL ships only to transport lesser races.

Ehm, okay, so FTL travel speed with technology?

Back