• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fair enough.

So let's dive into this.

Around 6.4 megatons vs 9.4 megatons.

A2 did her feat after surviving an incredibly long day of fighting and had already sustained damage before that, yet she was able to survive attack just fine afterwards and keep going. 2B, 9S and A2 all of comparable durability and are capable of killing each other after only two strikes even while in their prime.

Adam is physically much stronger then the androids, and would have killed 2B had he not disconnected himself from the network, and is comparable to Eve (Not quite sure why the OP didn't use Eve but whatever) who would have killed both 2B and 9S had he not been disconnected as well.

Let's assume Adam is twice as strong which is a fair estimate.

We are now getting 6.4 megatons (I believe that's Baseline) against 18.8 megatons, enough for Adam to get up close and take an advantage in CQC.

Also, if Adam does find himself in trouble, he can easily grab other life forms from the machine network and absorb them, healing him to full after a very short period of time.

Also I assume this isn't much help but Adam does have some pretty decent matter Manipulation.

Gargoyle One said:
You keep saying Ehnhancements when he has to activate them before he actually starts fighting, because then he's far too hurt to take the fight.
Actually, he does activate his enchantments from the beginning it simply depends on which, sometimes attack, sometimes durabilty, sometimes sight or all of them depending on how strong his opponents is like against the strongest opponent he went all out with everything he had from the beginning. It kinda depends what he needs in the battle and the moment he clashes with Adam he will know what he needs and Adam could do massive damage only if he gets a clear hit which is basically impossible at the begging of the battle where the speed is equalised.

Also since his is basically Regenerationn he fights without the machine network.

And again Moroha is more dangeorus in close combat as he has cutting attacks plus his prana can attack the opponent from inside, CQC is worse for Adam.

Also if he is scaled from 9.4 megatons I doubt you can just say he is s twice as strong as he was defeated and being able to kill 2B and 9S really doesn't make a diffrence as you said that 2B could of killed 9S rather easy and the other way around...

Actually he fights with the machine network, he just doesn't use his immortality.

Okay fair enough he activates them first thing, now how is he going to take it in CQC when Adam is going to make an attack reflecting barrier and can use objects around him to surround Moroha? If Moroha throws a Fire attack, Adam uses a barrier to either reflect it back or weaken it before his reactive evolution kicks in, same applies to all of Moroha's attacks.

If Moroha gets close, his blade will be reflected right back at him, then Adam proceeds to make shields that allow him to attack Moroha but don't let Moroha attack him.

Still vote Adam.

He could freeze for several hours him and everything around them in kilometers range (which is basically a win if he does), bind him with chains, blind him for a surprise attack, or overpower him with ourboros since that remotely controlled lake wouldn't care about attack reflection as Moroha can control with his mind,plus the lake wipes out anything in kilometers range so things around them can easily be destroyed by Moroha.

I don't see how can he make a barrier that last for the entire battle while he is also attacking in CQC... Still, even if he can do such things Moroha has options that i wrote at the beggining so he ain't helpless.

Also since it's all strategies wise I don't think it's necessary to go further discussing as there is no end to similar things...

@Burning my dear you always show up in threads, but never leave a vote :)))))))

Ice isn't working on someone with reactive evolution, the binding won't work with reflection shields, blinding might work but he'd retreat if he couldn't see his enemy. And flight will help against the lake.

Because that's exactly how the shield works....He makes the shield, and can either make it reflect attacks, or can set up the shield to where it blocks attacks from enemies but let's his attacks go through, this can be done by pretty much every Android and Machine in the game.

Well strategy is a huge 50/50 for Moroha, if he starts off going into CQC against Adam, then that results in him getting screwed by Adam's shield which results in Adam getting free hits on Moroha and then grappling him. If he starts from Afar, then Adam will adapt to his attacks over time and use barriers to reflect or soften the attack before his reactive evolution kicks in and is completely fine afterwards.

Strategy being 50/50 means he can win so I will just end it on that as I don't need to go into circles with this discusion again. Also freezin can work as adaption isn't 1 second and go and even if it was Moroha can just destroy his body while its frozen.

If he is blinded he won't see his enemie, so retreating is almost impossible as he has no idea where to go and flying means he can't get into close combat as he can't deal with the lake plus he first need to run away from it.

Adapting means you first need to survive the hit and this guys has enoumros number of spells so I doubt it's just gonna be as easy as you are saying.

I know he can win, I'm just betting against him, with barrier creating, adaptation and reactive evolution it's safe to say it's not going to do much against Adam, and even if it does work what says he'll be able to do so before he breaks out or uses the machine network to heal himself?

Adam has two different types of reflection barriers and a 360┬░ shield, he'll likely survive it.

HAVE you played Nier Automata? Have you seen the equipment Adam has? Because at this point you're starting to downplay his abilities........

All depends on strategy as they both have pretty good ways to take down the enemie where for Adam his reactive evolution is the most important one while for Moroha the remote control lake is the most important if combined carefully with other things like blinding.

Also, yes i played Nier:Automata (mostly cause of 2B's thighs...) and i am not downplaying anything as i barely even commented his abilities.

You're saying he couldn't keep his shield up and I got suspicious, fair enough.

A2>2B

Mine was more of a question as i played it once only so i don't remember all details (in particular of dude characters as I was busy with other, things...).

Oh, no you didn't...

I've had to replay that fight multiple times to get Dafritz some info in Adam, so I know how he functions.

Oh I did.

Back