• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well...Sure, but Adam should be able to hold his own, an Aura should lessen any real damage that could be dealt to him.

Necromercer said:
Well...Sure, but Adam should be able to hold his own, an Aura should lessen any real damage that could be dealt to him.
No no no no. Jack has durability negation against evil beings which works on Aku. Adam is getting cleaved in two.

Not just spirits. If you're just evil he still cuts through you. I don't believe it was ever stated to only affect spirits.

He's being upgraded to tier 7 again? Huh.

Regardless yeah swords aren't evil they are things. Forcefields are the same thing just things unless it's your aura which is literally a part of you and the "manifestation" of your soul.

Seriously I don't think it was ever mentioned that it only affects spirits.

Actually reading through its wiki page, was it ever stated that it is able to do anything to anyone other than Aku...?

Regardless, Adam blocks with his sword excessively

When the sword is forged it's described as being powered by the goodness and purity of Jack's father. The more pure the person wielding it the better. I think it's against evil in general but yeah they did say: "has the power to defeat Aku"

But seeing how you have the magic of 3 Gods (who are all 4-A) being poured into it's not surprising that it kills all evil.

@Weekly Adam blocking isn't a reasonable argument when Jack so absurdly out skills Adam to a laughable degree.

Besides Jack blocks too and his sword has 4-A magic backing it up for its durability and is described as "indestructible"

Wait so he can cut through aura? How is this fair then? Jack bypasses Adam's semblance on top of skill stomping him

His sword being able to bypass Adam's aura makes his semblance completely useless, even if he blocks with his own sword it wouldnt activate

I mean same thing with Adam. If he amps up he also one shots Jack (not that Adam is ever going to get the chance).

I don't know

Wouldn't Maria work better?

Also it would make more sense, people with holy magic that are skilled fighters

Spinoirr said:
I don't know

Wouldn't Maria work better?

Also it would make more sense, people with holy magic that are skilled fighters
Although with Maria's case Jack would no longer oneshot

Back