• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam Conover vs Uncle Grandpa

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Adam wants to teach Uncle Granpa a lesson in how to make a good cartoon. Uncle Grandpa wants to teach Adam how to lighten up.

Battle shall take place on Earth, in a mall. Speed Equalized. Win via Death.

Adam-conover-73
Uncle Grandpa

Who wins and why?

WarriorWare said:
Pretty sure UG one-shots.
Nah, Adam is way to smart for UG, in fact he'd blow his mind by taking him out of his own show and showing him the ridiculousness of his existence or pretty much snap him out of fiction And trap him in a book, their isn't much uncle grandpa can do to Adam since Adam is able to teleport instantly out of danger or make fictional characters disappear once he tells them of their existence(made an entire family in a cereal commercial dissapears once he told them their lives and reality are a lie, no joke ).

...provided Uncle Grandpa doesn't hit Adam a single time before he can do that, despite being much, much faster.

WarriorWare said:
...provided Uncle Grandpa doesn't hit Adam a single time before he can do that, despite being much, much faster.
Speed is equalized, and with a literal snap of his fingers has transferred a variety of characters in and out of fiction, to different universe(shows) and stopped and rewind time. Not to mention erased people out of fiction.

Ew, equalizing speed. Always stupid.

Anyway, equalizing speed does not negate teleportation, nor does it negate Uncle Grandpa's ability to make copies of himself. Adam may have Uncle Grandpa beat in terms of quality, but that's genuinely it.

@warrior Adam does have teleportation of his own(that he spams a lot), and UG's clones are all as dumb as him. Adam still has way better hax than UG

Grudgeman1706 said:
@warrior Adam does have teleportation of his own(that he spams a lot), and UG's clones are all as dumb as him. Adam still has way better hax than UG
It doesn't take a tactical genius to aim one hammer laser at Adam, and that's all UG has to do. Uncle Grandpa can create an entire army of himself instantaneously. Meanwhile, he only has to kill Adam once.

Look, I get it. You guys don't like Uncle Grandpa. I don't either. But this is just bias.

I mean, Uncle Grandpas hax is on a much, much wider scale than Adams, on a Universal (Or at least high end Intergalactic) scale. Plus, theirs an ungodly speed disparity between the two and Speed doesn't appear to be equalized.

Whoops, didn't notice that. Don't hurt me Saikou.

Still, I think Uncle Grandpas hax is just on another level.

Can Uncle Grandpa perform time stops, go back in time, erase one's existence, turn people fictional, turn people into 2nd dimensional entities and attack them from the 3rd dimension, somehow turn himself fictional and bring himself back into the real world?

I do not see anything of this level listed on his profile. I believe while AP and Speed (which is equalized) UG is vastly superior, Adam has far greater hax.

The most Uncle Grandpa has displayed in terms of time altering abilities, it a toon force type in on episode. It was early in the show's run, Hop recalls. Might be mistaken. Erasing time? Don't see it being unlikely, but it's not erasing in the "traditiona;" sense.

Hop would say this is an in conclusive fight either way.

In case you haven't noticed, everything Uncle Grandpa does is "toon force type." I don't call him a Bobobo ripoff for nothin'.

@Warriorware we don't hate UG, and I'm not even being biased, in fact if wasn't for adams hax with plot and fictional BFR and etc, I'd totally go to UG easily, I've seen both shows and know of what things both Adam and uncle grandpa can do, I'm only saying adam wins, cause he has ability that affects begins on a much higher scale, he's able to take beings out of their literal domain in fiction and take them to other fictions, or take over someone else's reality for his own gains, Adam was able erase some of these people from the fiction itself(with a snap of his fingers he erased an entire room of filled with people(Adam ruins immigration), and was able to make a breakfast family in a commercial disappear out of existence after telling them they don't exist(check out Adam ruins Nutrition), he did this all casually, not to mention he has plot manipulation, being able to take over whole other shows and change the plot to it completely just cause he wanted too, and even once created a story/reality where he marries a girl name Hayley and has a who,e life with her with three kids even stating "Hey it's my story I can do whatever I want", much like Adam Uncle grandpa has amazing toon like powers, but is very much glass canon aas well(was beaten brutally from aunt grandma, and their fight only affected and destroyed a small room, yes his Durabilty varies from episode and episode, but in this battle it's truly a matter of hax, and I think that is why Adam wins, once he enters an environment and beings teaching he takes over EVERYTHING, so UG will be powerless since Adam takes control of the whole show.

If he put UG into fiction couldn't he just break back out into the real world? He has done it before it was part of his new upgrade and it's mentioned in his profile.

Back