• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Actually kind of serious) Debunk the Post #1

>using JBW as reasoning

Oh boy

>Using DBZ anime statements

>Using Marvel as evidence

Oh boy

>Claiming an omniscient third person narrator isn't credible

Tooo much to count. I'll let others have the field day. For starters. Transonic combat speed and planetary Beerus.

Beerus gets lolblitzed by Charizard guys!

Despite being a Dragon Ball fan, I have my fair share of problems with Super and believe the series gets wanked, so I'm far from a rabid fanboy. I was going to write up a whole post about why much of the reasoning in this "debunk" is bullshit, but then I saw that the OP used FBO pages at the bottom and said Beerus is Planet level without powerscaling.

Then I lost all hope because I don't think there's anything I can say to change the mind of someone who believes that.

My thoughts:

>He uses FBO as his sources

>FBO is made by a guy that thinks that even though Goku beats Planet busters, he isn't planetary, yet thinks that TLT is multiversal even though he hasn't destroyed any. ( Well, TLT IS multiversal, but the point is, he's hypocritical)

The creator of FBO's logic is like me trying to claim that even though I outraced Usain Bolt, I can't run at the same speed at him.

FBO: Goku Black is Multi-City level and Z Goku is Island Level (or something around that)

"Powerscaling is bad"

JustSomeWeirdo said:
FBO: Goku Black is Multi-City level and Z Goku is Island Level (or something around that)
"Powerscaling is bad"
Multi-Mini-Star level, last I checked.

Oh geez he's using power levels

Oh geez he's saying that First Form Frieza is only Planet level and that everything below him isn't

Oh geez SSG Goku apparently isn't even Star level

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Oh geez he's using power levels
Oh geez he's saying that First Form Frieza is only Planet level and that everything below him isn't
Yeah, because there totally wasn't a calc that shows Freeza to be at Dwarf Star Level. *Eye roll*

The logic of characters with feats >>>>>>>>> characters without feats while ignoring everything else in-universe is so cancerous, it leads to stuff like this.

I guess Spider-Man is stonger than Cthulhu because of all his feats. Doesn't matter what the feats are. As long as they're feats.

I guess First Form Frieza stomps everyone up until Beerus then via feats lol

Also Boros isn't Planet level, he's like Street level because he survived a punch that cracked a wall

And that only applies to dura

Alright everyone, let's get this post on track: While it is hilarious that he's using FBO as a source, let's debunk his actual points itself, and poke fun at him while singing and laughing and dancing.

I am pretty sure whis was joking when he said he couldn't stop beerus wave as beerus himself could nullify the wave. Hmmmm Enless beerus is stronger then whis everyone!

What or who is this FBO thing and what does it stand for?.

Also this same played out argument "they never showed it" by that logic Grand Preist is the weakest Character along with Whis.

LordGriffin1000 said:
What or who is this FBO thing and what does it stand for?.
Also this same played out argument "they never showed it" by that logic Grand Preist is the weakest Character along with Whis.
FBO is Fictional Battle Omniverse.

It's a terrible VS Debating wiki, claiming that DBZ Goku is Island Level.

The creator (BeyonderGodOmnipotent) also doesn't believe power-scaling.

So he thinks Frieza (pre Resurrection of F) is stronger than Trunks, Androids, Cell, Zamasu, Goku Black, Whis!!!!!, Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and the Grand Preist!!!!! Because they never blow up a planet?.

Wow there are actually people in the comment section of that supposed... "Debunk" (yeah right) who actually agree with that guy... How can people get behind that guy and his "reasons" (if any)

I however do know that Multiverse Goku is a no no, that's where the want starts but that's mainly because people use power levels which is a no no but damn the downplay of Dragon Ball is just as bad as the want, if not worse.

The only reason I'd say the downplay is worse is because I only here people talk about Goku being Multiverse level (LOL) and I really don't hear people talking about the other characters. Now don't get me wrong I've heard of Omnipotent Zeno but it seems like every DBZ wanker only cares about Goku above everyone else. And like I said they get Multiverse level Goku because they use those damn SS multipliers.

But every downplayer goes after Dragon Ball as a whole and they disregard everything, even powerscaling. Now I know dragon ball hasn't been the best when it comes to powerscaling but jeez you can't throw away everything.

But yeah if anything their equally bad, I just hear more Goku want then anything else but I've seen other characters get their own want on occasion.

You should care because its technically against the rules to bump old threads.

Also many staff members already debunked the post as you can see above.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
You should care because its technically against the rules to bump old threads.

Also many staff members already debunked the post as you can see above.
My only issue is that they don't write how he's wrong, just stating that he believes FBO.

He's compering characters saying "Cell is a threat to the universe" to goku and beerus actually destroying the univers in there figth. Episode title and narrator are hyberbole and he. Use powerlevel. First form freaza is baseline planet level. Use fan multiplier for SSG.

You sure he isn't a troll?

Back