• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologias feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is mountain level because thats what he was placed at based on a calc of him destroying tenroujima island.It wasnt stated if he detroyed a country in an instant or overtime so we cant take that statement seriousy.

So by that logic meliodas isn't island level and half of the destruction statements taken into consideration in this wiki are invalid because of lack of timeframe?

Also they referred to his roar he did it in one shot

Because we don't know if he really destroyed the country, it happened a long time ago. Facts get distorted with time. Also, even if he did destroy a country, we don't know how long it took him to do that. He could have done it in one attack, 10 attacks, 500 attacks.... Until he gets a solid country level feat, he's not getting upgraded.

I dont really get whats your issue here the feats he has shown on panel put him at mountain level and the statement about him being country level is vague as it provides no timeframe.We dont just upgrade characters based on staements that have nothing supporting them.Acnologia hasnt shown any feats that put him at country level.Meliodas was said to have destroyed danafor and it was calc at island level so that doesnt apply to him.

It doesn't matter it's not mere statement he already did so before and he's never been serious on panel they even need fairy heart to take him on which is country level.

Meliodas has no timeframe either but unlike Acnologia his attacks are not referred while Acnologias roar was mentioned.

He has never been shown to destroy any country his best feats put him at mountain level.Being serious or not isnt putting him at country level this wiki doesnt upgrade characters based on pure speculation we use feats and statements as evidence there is nothing to support acnologia being country level.We need confirmation of him being country level before he gets upgraded.You clearly havent read taizai it was shown on panel that meliodas destroyed danafor in an instant because he got angry.

I don't read NNT so i can't say anything about the comparison to Meliodas, but usually statements can be verified by powerscaling or later feats. Acnologia doesn't have that going for him, so until all of that hype about him is proven true, he won't be upgraded to Country level.

Warren wasn't talking about Acno's roar when he said that. Warren was talking about how Acno destroyed a country on his own a long time ago. Doesn't mean he did it in one shot. In fact, it doesn't even mean that he did it with his roar.

Celestial Pegasus

I did read NNT actually?

Show me panels of him destroying danafor in an instant?

Acnologia has never been serious and has destroyed the country its even apart of the verse"s history educate yourself.

NotEvenHuman

Acnologia only uses roars for destruction and they referred to it previously for the tenrou feat? You telling me he used multiple shots while he's never did so before?

By your logic Acnologia could destroy the planet with a single roar because everything else was destroyed with a single roar.

Acnologia destroying other stuff with a single roar, casual or not, does not automatically mean he could destroy a country with a single roar. He may have destroyed the country, but we don't know if he did it over time, or what. Hence the "At least 7-A".

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
Pretty sure Meliodas one shoted Danafor:
You do realize that still proves nothing since there's still many chars on this site without a timeframe right?
This is the one you were using as an argument.

And you were wrong, so...

I treat everyone the same but ok
Not really, but whatever. They were talking about his roar for the Tenrou feat, yes, but Warren only talked about how Acno destroyed a country on his own a long time ago. Even if Acno did it with his roar, it doesn't mean he did it in one shot. Being part of the verse's history doesn't mean anything, because facts get distorted with time. We also don't know how big the country was. There are countries IRL that are only as big as a city. And then we have countries like Russia.

I treat everyone the same but ok
That's fine, it would be best if you don't use phrases like 'Use your head' etc with anybody. You can point out the fallacies in argument in a more polite way

Pretty sure Meliodas one shoted Danafor: You do realize that still proves nothing since there's still many chars on this site without a timeframe right?
This is the one you were using as an argument.

And you were wrong, so...

As an example ... Although it's not the foundation of my argument obviously..

That is not country level put of the same reason that ice cream (or a person that ate ice cream) isn't country level.

Attack potency is the amount of energy a character releases in a single attack over a short period of time. (the short period of time is required because if I let my laser run for 10 million years it would also be able to vaporize the mount everest...)

During world war II the german army also destroyed countrys. Doesn't mean that the german army can together produce a country level attack though.

Or using nukes the US can destroy a country in second. Each nuke is still just city level...

Also some countrys are laughably small. Some of them just qualify as large city level.

Not really, but whatever. They were talking about his roar for the Tenrou feat, yes, but Warren only talked about how Acno destroyed a country on his own a long time ago. Even if Acno did it with his roar, it doesn't mean he did it in one shot. Being part of the verse's history doesn't mean anything, because facts get distorted with time. We also don't know how big the country was. There are countries IRL that are only as big as a city. And then we have countries like Russia.

That is obvious nitpicking the only issue for the feat should be whether he did so in one shot or not which is invalid since many chars somehow do not have that inconvenience

DontTalk said:
That is not country level put of the same reason that ice cream (or a person that ate ice cream) isn't country level.

Attack potency is the amount of energy a character releases in a single attack over a short period of time. (the short period of time is required because if I let my laser run for 10 million years it would also be able to vaporize the mount everest...)

During world war II the german army also destroyed countrys. Doesn't mean that the german army can together produce a country level attack though.

Or using nukes the US can destroy a country in second. Each nuke is still just city level...

Also some countrys are laughably small. Some of them just qualify as large city level.
Fiores size says otherwise

Sensui destroyed half of a cliff and calcs for still panels place him island level for that nonsense.

>He's a country level treat

Puts him at country level

Acnologia uses casual island range roars

Already destroyed a country

One shotted someone above a char who was calculated at island level

>Mountain level

What a joke..

@Shanks 1. It might be, but its still a possibility.

2. Acno didn't destroy Fiore, he destroyed a random country. We don't have any way of knowing the size of that country.

Sensui destroyed half of a cliff and calcs for still panels place him island level for that nonsense.
>He's a country level treat

Puts him at country level

Acnologia uses casual island range roars

Already destroyed a country

One shotted someone above a char who was calculated at island level

>Mountain level

What a joke..
So, ignoring the "what a joke" at the end, could you link us to the calc that puts a FT char at Island level?

He is presumably talking about Brandish, who was downgraded to city level.

The brandish calc by iwandesu it was accepted at first but regarded as an outlier because she'd be > Acnologia who has never been serious and needs a country level weapon to be taken on with also destroyed a country...

The brandish calc by iwandesu it was accepted at first but regarded as an outlier because she'd be > Acnologia who has never been serious and needs a country level weapon to be taken on with also destroyed a country...
Saying that the Brandish calc is an outlier for a character that was literally just introduced because she would be superior to a character with not a single serious feat is BS, i have to agree with you on that front. Still, Brandish's magic is more hax than direct AP, so i don't know if we could give her Island level because of that.

Jucaslucas said:
Pretty sure Meliodas one shoted Danafor:

Was just about to post that anyway shanks is asking us to accept acnologia to be country level on the basis that he is never been serious and a vague staement of him destroying a country which we have no idea if it was in one shot or multiple shots.Just because he has never been serious doesnt mean we can bump him up 5 entire tiers by that logic why stop there he has never been serious so of course he can destroy the entire planet...

^Wow such a good response full of nonsense and things you made up and taken out of context.

I said he should country level off of the basis that he destroyed a country? I don't know of how you can misinterpret something so simple?

And again who mentioned him being planetary? I'm using something that already occurred if you have no foundation then simply don't reply simple enough?

You dont understand what i am saying? I was being sarcastic about being planet level anyway i am done here nobody is gonna accept this upgrade. He was stated to destroy a country and not only do we not know if he did it in one shot but also his feats have never been shown to be that high.Yes he has never been serious but we cant assume he is 5 tiers above what he is rating now until he shows feats of being such its pretty simple.

His feats have never been shown to be that high?

Did I not mentioned him never being serious on panel?

I used the never serious argument as the means to prove my point regarding something that already happened.

Again you take shit out of context or simply can't understand.Either way I don't care you can believe whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back