• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia vs The Lernaean Hydra

Dragons>>Hydra's 0v0

Seriously though, I don't really see much that the Hydra brings to the plate that Acnologia hasn't dealt with b4

The Hydra doesn't appear to have much that could take down Acnologia aside from its poison blood. I'd say Acnologia has the skills and abilities to kill the Hydra, though it won't be easy thanks to its Regenerationn.

Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't the Hydra have the Ap and durability advantage which if true makes Acno's only way of winning this fight, inflicting more damage than the Hydra can regenerate, very difficult to achive. Furthur if any of the Hydra's blood gets into Acno's body (or onto his body given that Herc's hydra blood arrows can kill people with much higher dura than Herc has AP) he will die in agony.

Hydra for reasons above along with the enviroment making it more easily for the hydra to land direct poison attack or an attack that would leave his skin vunerable to poison at Acnologia, which will be the beggining of the end for the poor dragon.

Back