• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia vs Jasper

Jasper profile 2
Fairy tail acnologia by animefanno1-d9q9g43

Jasper's Profile

Acnologia's Profile

The hair and tier similarities were too good for me to resist. Speed equalized, setting is an endless concrete plain, starting distance is 10 meters, both characters are in character but aren't willing to lose. Acnologia has to stay in human form as well.

From what I saw, Jasper has better stats in almost everything. Acnologia has "absolutely overwhelming" magic in human form, but that gives me literally no information, everything that has information only works in dragon form

It's a sorts of mismatch if you don't allow Acnologia to transform than its high 6-C vs 6-C while if you let him transform Acnologia can fly and has huge range while Jasper can't do anything about it.

And Acnologia may be revisited later on where his Human form could be upgraded to make this fair so you should wait until then.

Back