• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs One Piece verse

Alakabamm

VS Battles
Retired
Since there was a thread on Kakine a couple days ago, I am wondering how well would Accelerator fare against the entire verse.

Fight takes place in OP world. Marines stole Accelerator's loli and are hiding her at the bottom of Marine HQ. Every major force in OP is present there and hostile to Accelerator. How does it go down?

All at once? He crushes every one of the major characters but stops at Dressarosa's force thanks to Sugar.

Yea, this is not a gauntlet. All at once. How would Sugar get in range to reduce Accel though?

Reppuzan said:
All at once? He crushes every one of the major characters but stops at Dressarosa's force thanks to Sugar.
Honestly, Sugar got traumatized by Usopp's face, i think one insane laugh and grin from Accel is enough to make her never want to leave her room again... forever.

Hmm... haven't read One Piece in a while so I forgot Sugar has to touch her victims first. In that case Awakened Accel blitzes the ever loving crap out of One Piece since he's nigh untouchable to the verse.

Oddly enough, Perona of all people might be the only one able to leave a mark on him with her ghosts, but it's doubtful given the fact that he's bloodlusted and moving at top speed.

There are some techniques that would be a problem to Accel (at least Pre-Headshot): Perona's Negative Hollow; Jewelry Bonney's age control; a Reject Dial user (the impact goes in two oposite vectors); Moriah's shadow steal; Caesar and Magellan using poisonous gas. etc.

But I'm not pretty confident if something of this will work for sure.

The Wandering Shepherd said:
There are some techniques that would be a problem to Accel (at least Pre-Headshot): Perona's Negative Hollow; Jewelry Bonney's age control; a Reject Dial user (the impact goes in two oposite vectors); Moriah's shadow steal; Caesar and Magellan using poisonous gas. etc.
Accel makes anyone using Reject Dials his bitch lol. He already had his powers as a child. Gas has vectors? If it does, it's useless. He can just use the wind anyway. Perona's ghost's are a problem, but are they fast enough? Shadow steal is the main problem here. But only in pre-headshot. Post Headshot just goes full angel mode on their collective asses, dem imaginary vectors.

Poisonous gas isn't really a problem for Accelerator if he's aware of it (he does have Wind Manipulation) but you're right, Magellan's and Caesar's poison gas could prove a detriment.

I completely forgot about Bonney since she got tied up and locked up. I don't think she's fast enough to take Accelerator though (she's not particularly known for physical stats). If he's occupied she might be able to draw a bead on him, but chances are he'll nuke the area with AoE attacks and angel wings if he's Awakened (Accel only started caring about his loli post-headshot).

The Reject Dial is not as much of a problem as you might think. The second vector is simply an application of Newton's Laws of Motion: every action has an opposite and equal reaction. The increased kickback of the Reject Dial (which returns force applied to it) is simply an aftereffect of it. When the vector is returned Accel's redirection should kick in and return it back. I doubt the Reject Dial will activate again since the kickback sends the user flying and thus makesit difficult to aim the Dial again.

Last I checked (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not a One Piece expert) Moriah needs to be able to grab a shadow to cut it, and Accel is more than capable of just blasting Moriah away if he gets close.

I did mention Persona's ghosts, which might actually be the most credible thing here next to Bonney and poison gas. The thing is that they're not particularly fast, so unless someone like Akainu or Kizaru is distracting accel I doubt they can keep up with him. Amplifying his despair could also just make him run wild and blow up everything in range.

Couldn't Law get through Accel's barrier through spatial hax?

Bloodlusted accel? lol this isn't even a match, it's a slaughter literally. If last order was in danger, he would literally decimate everyone in one piece to save her.

Sugar's ability requires her to touch accel, that's not possible due to his reflection. No one can even touch him due to his reflection, and angel form accelerator doesn't need calculations, his white winged form allows him to perform calculations much faster than his base form, so his reflection is FTL speed. Kizaru would be of no help even if he did move at the speed of light let alone his massively hypersonic battle speed.

Also the argument with law wouldn't work since his attacks user vectors (as shown by doflamingo, if he didn't need to use vectors he would have instantly won. Doflamingo deflected his attacks using strings meaning they required vectors even in his room)

Accelerator has wings that literally destroys matter, and his angel wings are a tier above even that. This is assuming he's in character and doesn't just destroy everything using the Earth's rotational energy from the get go. Logia users would be destroyed by simply touching Angel Winged Accelerator.

Honestly who thought of putting accel against one piece? I thought even Kakine soloed one piece and he lost badly to accelerator.

As for Persona there's a bunch of tier 2s I think, probably be at the level of a magic god or something. I suppose you'll have to wait for level 6 accelerator for that be an even match.

Oh right as for how it goes down, three admirals attack, get destroyed instantly, if everyone is in character they would probably run away. The four emperors may want to take him, but also get slaughtered, all the marine soldiers run away, accel ignores them, finds last order.

I doubt white beard would be interested in helping the marines but he'd lose instantly if he tried to help.

Honestly the best thing to do in this situation is to run away. Accel may be blood lusted but he only has one goal, saving last order, so he's not going to bother fodderizing a million or so marine soldiers for no reason.

NotEvenHuman said:
Reppuzan said:
Honestly, Sugar got traumatized by Usopp's face, i think one insane laugh and grin from Accel is enough to make her never want to leave her room again... forever.
I laughed when I saw this. Accelerator gets a bit crazy sometimes.

Poison gas would probably work to kill more allies than Accel, he can control wind, so all he has to do is surround himself with oxygen while laughing crazily as he destroys everyone.

Oh, lol yeah I must have misread. Though to be honest I doubt soul abilities would work on accel I mean he is technically an Angel in angel form, that's probably higher than any type of ghost lol even a soul reaper (stares at bleach, no not the cleaning product).

But yeah, probably the only accelerator form that would lose is battery without black wings due to time limit. But even then, if he kills all the major characters, he may be able to flee and charge his battery (but if it's in one piece verse I have no idea where he'll find a charger lol, maybe use Enel or something, but I don't think it's fair we use that form anyway)

The reason is we would have to include the Misaka network, and 10 000 of misaka's clones in order for him to use calculations. Would he have to fight while protecting all of them? Could he take one of the clones to charge his battery? Anyway a bit too many variables to put in there.

Also base form probably also stomps due to using the Earth's rotational energy and stuff like that if he went all out. He would probably be throwing buildings around or causing massive earthquakes. He could probably also turn the sky into plasma, and no one could get past his reflection either.

ah, the reason why I brought this up was because it was post-death Kakine that was put up against the OP-verse, not the one that got stomped by base Accel.

Well Kakine would be able to survive against accel if he ran away and placed dark matter everywhere, but I don't think he would be able to kill him in angel form or base form, maybe in battery form.

Kakine actually tried in the novel but apparently apart of him (beetle 05) rebelled against him, namely his "goodness" rebelled against his "evilness" and he basically got split into two beings. It's unknown how much of an influence takisubo played though in that event (she can theoritically give anyone esper powers and also take them away if she was a level 5, but she's only a level 4 now, Kakine said she may have influenced one of his dark matter creations (beetle 05 to rebel).

also Kakine still has a few intact organs, he would likely lose them if he fought accel, even if he has dark matter control and can create new organs, he may end up losing his identity like with beetle 05 if some part of him didn't remain (though this is kind of speculative).

either way Kakine has no way of actually injuring accel in a fight. He was able to use mind games to put him into a corner in his battery mode though (he used accel's guilt of killing 10k clones to mess up his calculations making him vulnerable for a period of time. however Mugino talked some sense into him and he was fine after that)

technically it was Kakine who defeated Kakine after post revival or rather beetle 05 kakine.

Reppuzan said:
Last I checked (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not a One Piece expert) Moriah needs to be able to grab a shadow to cut it, and Accel is more than capable of just blasting Moriah away if he gets close.
Just to correct you, when Moria uses the Shadows asgard he shows that he can simply absorb the shadows using his own, and he did it all across thriller bark, not sure if thats island range, but i think its fast and long enought to catch the shadow, if were assuming that Accelerator doesnt have knowledge of any of the characters powers.

According to the wiki, Shadows Asgard works on "shadows he has already deprived", meaning shadows he's already cut. So unless Moriah has enough time to cut Accel's shadow, it's highly unlikely that Asgard will work on him.

does accelerator know the different energys used by the OP-verse? if yes than he wins easily, if not haki-powered punches will kill him with one punch ^_^

^i'd assume so, energy equalisation and all. as for "haki-powered punches", accelerator tanked a at least large continental hit From Fiamma WITHOUT his Reflection working , and wasn't really injured or anything. No one in one piece is even close to that.

im assuming this is awakened/angelerator, but he could still win in base regardless.

^i thought we talked about base accelerator, the wing-version didnt really show much other than some supersharp wings, some unexplained-something-something-force and a durability feat which is moslikely also because of the something-something-force :( eithr way, with energy-equi i give it to accelerator..

well he can controls vectors from a distance so there is that, I guess (he can do this in Base form to a extent but probably far better in awakened/angel form). But he did show a massive durability jump when he got hit with Fiamma's attack. But Yeah nothing else so far

I suppose Winged Accelerator is pretty much a stomp here

^agree,

i will hold myself back in giving opinions until seeing more of winged-accelerator, exspecially this "force" needs to be explained :I (isnt really necessary since base wins but still...) ^_^

NotEvenHuman said:
Accel makes anyone using Reject Dials his bitch lol. He already had his powers as a child. Gas has vectors? If it does, it's useless. He can just use the wind anyway. Perona's ghost's are a problem, but are they fast enough? Shadow steal is the main problem here. But only in pre-headshot. Post Headshot just goes full angel mode on their collective asses, dem imaginary vectors.
Wow, easy dude. I just said that this techniques maybe would be a problem to Pre-Headshot Accel, not that he will be defeated by these guys. Don't forget that Accel is fighting against the entire verse at once. And yes, using Post-Headshot is difinitely a stomp.

Reppuzan said:
The Reject Dial is not as much of a problem as you might think. The second vector is simply an application of Newton's Laws of Motion: every action has an opposite and equal reaction. The increased kickback of the Reject Dial (which returns force applied to it) is simply an aftereffect of it. When the vector is returned Accel's redirection should kick in and return it back. I doubt the Reject Dial will activate again since the kickback sends the user flying and thus makesit difficult to aim the Dial again.
Yes, I know that. I just was thinking in Touma' strategy (if we think in Pre-Headshot Accel), but anyway, I don't know enough about Accel to be sure if this works properly

I know this is old but I couldn't help myself. I'm thinking Law, Baracat, Black Beard, White Beard and anyone who can use advanced Armor Haki (the one Luffy was trying to learn in Wano) would be a problem for him as well.

Law might be able to get past his barrier using Room, mainly because accelerator doesn't really have a barrier nor he repels all vectors, he uses filters to classify what's essential and non-essential (this was exploited by Kakine using Dark Matter). Also Law's devil fruit could be interpreted as low dimensional manipulation which we don't know if Accel is able to defend against.

Although Baracat needs to touch people to use her ability if she can get somewhat close and even touch a hair she'll steal all luck from Accel which might either straight up render him defenceless or at least disrupt his calculations for a while. Once again, her ability might be interpreted as very low probability manipulation which we don't know if Accel is able to defend against.

Black beard's Yami Yami could pose a threat as well since his ability allows him to nullify others, since its in OP world we might think of accel esper ability as a Devil Fruit (not likely), but more importantly since he can "swallow" things in his darkness he might be able to stop Accel's movements or even swallow him whole.

White beard's ability allows him to somewhat warp the space around him to create earthquakes which are obviously vectors and, although one might argue that this would make him Accel's bitch, the reverse can somewhat be argued, through a clever use of his ability he might be able to interfere with Accelerator's calculations and thus make the fight a little harder for him.

Lastly, if anyone is familiar with the armor Haki I'm referring to (I don't want to spoil), an advanced Haki user wouldn't have to actually touch Accel to hit him and could easily get the attack impact past his filters and hit him from inside.

Law's stuff is not dimensional manip, its just spatial manip

Bacarat wont be able to touch his hair, she gets bodied

Black Beard's darkness gets reflected since it has vectors

White Beard has no way tl bypass the shield

Armament Haki cant bypass the shield since it also has vectors and no feats of bypassing a High 1-C stuff

Even if not dimensional (which I believe it'd be closer to rather than just space) Law can certainly fight accelerator since some of his room attacks don't really contain vectors and there's no way he can perceive them as such, maybe black wings or white wings might but not base.

Baracat I agree

How does Black Beard's darkness contain vectors? And even if it did, certainly Accelerator wouldn't consider them dangerous at first, it's not like he reflects light around him all the time.

White Beard I never said would bypass the shield, he just messes up the calculations, which we know can be done since the sisters were able to stop him from using plasma by disrupting the wind around him.

His knowledge is still the same at this point, black wings or not. And he can just think and Law gets twisted

The shield is passive

That doesnt really help, as he can just charge in WW's direction and kill him with a touch

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
His knowledge is still the same at this point, black wings or not. And he can just think and Law gets twisted

The shield is passive

That doesnt really help, as he can just charge in WW's direction and kill him with a touch
Yeah it's passive but it's not a Shield, Kakine explained this when he fought accelerator, it's like a filter. His Dark matter was able to pass through it. He still most definitely slaughters everyone eventually but it's most likely some characters definitely would be able to hold up for a while. Besides if you remember there's other ways to get past his filter, you just need to know the trick, so someone with armament Haki could hit him. Besides it's not like he can actually stomp everyone, we still don't know if he can kill Kaidou. Are we talking New or Old Testament?

This is the strongest accelerator used, so, 4-B version, new testament

Kakine only bypassed through it because he throwed 25.000 different kind of vectors against Accel, which the latter eventually understood and countered anyway. I legit dont see how Armament Haki is gonna deal with it since it has vectors

Kaido only has like, brute strength. This accel is 4-B, but even if he was 5-B, he could kill Kaidou since all of his attacks bypasses durability

Back