• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Forgetting the "concept of Russia"

May I ask what's the difference between that and just "forgetting Russia's existence"?

The "concept" thing sounds more like something they said to make it sound cooler.

DMB 1 said:
May I ask what's the difference between that and just "forgetting Russia's existence"?

The "concept" thing sounds more like something they said to make it sound cooler.
Slapping concept on everything makes it more impressive.

Conceptual sleeping and sleeping, what sounds infinitly more greater.

DMB 1 said:

Pretty sure it's supposed to mean that anything and eveything related to russia, be it a food associated with it and such, is forgotten.

Not that impressive.

Unless the verse has a platonic view of concepts (which I heavily doubt, and it would also screw the cosmology), making someone forget the "concept" of something isn't really that impressive.

Since 682 has insanely strong physics manip resist cant he just like resist the vector manip and slap Accel?

Also dont know if this only applies to post-headshot but theres a shown extremely easy way around the vectory sheild.

<Extremely easy

You mean the way that Kihara, who had extreme knowledge on the vector shield and worked on it for decades, was the only one to get passed it?

Well if you know it its easy and 682 kinda has forever to figure it out and is extremely intelligent.

Nothing about it is easy whatsoever if literally no one could do it but a guy who actually knows how the shield

682 doesn't

@Schnee 682 resisted the fundamental forces of the universe tearing him apart, Accel's vector manip is nothing compared to that

Im not saying figuring it out is easy im saying the whole "pull back your hand at the right time and sock him in the face" part is easy though I am understating the timing part so I guess its not easy.

Ok now that I think about it its not so easy.

Guys, why is this still going? Last I checked, 682 is still banned until the new profile is made and SCP revisions are still going on behind the scenes.

Depending on how well we do, 682 could either be nerfed really heavily or buffed astronomically.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also I'm pretty sure saying 'no one except x can get past the vector shield' is a NLF
Not a single person has physically done it,

Physically being unable to punch through something stronger then you is the opposite of an NLF

PsychoWarper said:
Im not saying figuring it out is easy im saying the whole "pull back your hand at the right time and sock him in the face" part is easy though I am understating the timing part so I guess its not easy.

Ok now that I think about it its not so easy.
Then how come no one can do it?

Oh right because they don't know anything about the shield or how it works or even where to pull it back.

So how? He can't

You do know 682 can very easily adapt to be strong enough to overpower it right? And 682 has the resistances to be able to ignore it.

Ok ok its not easy thinking about it more I was wrong but 682 should still be able to resist the vector manip.

WeeklyBattles said:
You do know 682 can very easily adapt to be strong enough to overpower it right? And 682 has the resistances to be able to ignore it.
How can he adapt?

Accelerator is High 6C, That's all 682 will adapt too.

By getting stronger?

My dude, 682 adapted to a high 6-A blast by becoming 5-A, Accel being high 6-C means nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back