• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

acausality 5 vs plot hax

All right, so Plot hax is a variation of Reality Warping. If it does not exist within a story, then Plot hax cannot work. It must instantly start within a story because if someone attempts to make a story where these character A (with Plot) and B (With Acausality 5), since they are existing outside cause and effect (Cause to make a story they exist in and effect they now exist in the story)then this will not affect them. If they are existing in the location of a story, it must go by the story, (But B probably I think doesn't follow this as he exists unrestricted by the system of cause and effect) For existing within a story (Cause) they must go by it (Effect) and since type 5 lies outside of which, they cannot be affected. - If it is not a cause and effect then it's sequence of events (which is basically a series of how it's supposed to go which is a series of events that's connected to the last one (Cause which is the previous event and The effect is the event happening afterwards (more simplistic: First, Then, Next, Last [First will be base cause and then is the effect of that first cause] which this loops to the next and the next and next the story is over and type 5 exists out of cause and effect so irrelevant to them.)

I think this may not be correct on this but this is what I have for now.

Just my honest opinion. Unless the said Acausality got stated to be able to transend the cause and effect of the story's plot, it still get affected by the Plot Manipulation.

Just like how King Crimson and GER manipulates the cause and effects forward and backward, the plot of JoJo part 5 still moving forward and still emcompass the said manipulated Cause and Effect.

Again, just my opinion, whatever happens in a story is because the plot say it does. If i remember correctly, there are a certain character destroys the whole of reality, but the plot of the story still move o (Althought this does look like destruction of the plot tho)

It should work on type 5. Unless someone wants to argue they exist in a separate layer within the narrative.

Tier 0 plot hax vs acasuality 5 1A it is more than obvious that it must work literally the difference is infinite

Back