• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abyss Razor and the Cheery Berserker (Abyss vs Luck)

Mmm, well even if we set it as "temporary", wouldnt Abyss' Acceleraize speedblitz Luck before the effect wears off? Abyss was able to slash Mash a numerous amount of times, and the only reason he was able to catch Abyss was by catching his sword with his own abdominal muscles.

Luck also has very good endurance and extremely good accelerated development. That’s why I thought this match was fun because there are many factors and I wanted to see how they play out. Here is what I mean:

• According to this site, the faster character can’t be perception blitzed by a slower character.**
  • Luck can accelerate to perception blitz levels of speed and can adapt to opponents faster than him in mere moments via accelerated development.
  • Razor can absorb speeds and add to his own
  • Luck has speed amps

Last edited:
Luck also has very good endurance and extremely good accelerated development. That’s why I thought this match was fun because there are many factors and I wanted to see how they play out. Here is what I mean:

• According to this site, the faster character can’t perception blitz a slower character.
  • Luck can accelerate to perception blitz levels of speed and can adapt to opponents faster than him in mere moments via accelerated development.
  • Razor can absorb speeds and add to his own
  • Luck has speed amps
I see, I can see that. But what about Abyss' Secondth? Any speed amp that Luck uses would simply be taken and granted to Abyss, making him even faster.

Razor can absorb speed without secondth?
Oh no, I'm talking about his Secondth. He can't do that in base. Really, the only thing Abyss does in base is use Acceleraise, and the many form of it, while using his sword to cause deep slashes. And he isn't above going for lethal shots, as he will go for stomach stabs with his sword.

Oh yeah I already mentioned his secondth in my original post.

The speed rule disallows him from at least perception blitzing tho.

Now here is the thing, what does Abyss have against power nullification via an exertion of aura or Luck destroying the secondth by summoning lightning on himself?

Oh yeah I already mentioned his secondth in my original post.

The speed rule disallows him from at least perception blitzing tho.
I have no idea what the speed rules are at this point
Now here is the thing, what does Abyss have against power nullification via an exertion of aura
The only time we see magic negated by power in Mash is with Dot's Ira Kruez and that's when he became much more powerful than Love, the 5th Fang
or Luck destroying the secondth by summoning lightning on himself?
As Life of King said, that's if the lighting keeps its speed and isnt slowed down. The only way Mash was able to destroy the Secondths was by creating a complex maneuver to trap Abyss in place and launching him through the Secondth multiple times.

Evil Eyes nulls and if it happens, the lightning will be in slow motion

Didn’t you read the discussion about the evil eye? That wouldn’t even allow the match to start in the first place so we are arguing with the interpretation that “temporary” lasts for few moments and since Luck has the endurance to last for that long, Luck can now use his magic again.

And once the secondth happens, Luck will create a storm cloud and that storm cloud will cause lightning to strike. Since the weather creation happens outside the secondth, it will not be affected by Abyss’ ability and the lightning will destroy the dome at unaffected speeds.

I have no idea what the speed rules are at this point

Basically when speed is equalized the slow charcters that were slow before speed was equal can’t blitz the far faster character with speed amps but the faster character can blitz that slower character however, the match won’t be added if that happens.

Just go check out vsthread rules. It’ll come in handy.

As Life of King said, that's if the lighting keeps its speed and isnt slowed down. The only way Mash was able to destroy the Secondths was by creating a complex maneuver to trap Abyss in place and launching him through the Secondth multiple times.

I already addressed this but to add to what I said, notice how the ground were broken apart at normal speeds and how abyss was smahed around at normal speeds while Mash was slowed. Now apply that to Luck that can summons lightning from the sky.

Didn’t you read the discussion about the evil eye? That wouldn’t even allow the match to start in the first place so we are arguing with the interpretation that “temporary” lasts for few moments and since Luck has the endurance to last for that long, Luck can now use his magic again.

And once the secondth happens, Luck will create a storm cloud and that storm cloud will cause lightning to strike. Since the weather creation happens outside the secondth, it will not be affected by Abyss’ ability and the lightning will destroy the dome at unaffected speeds.

Basically when speed is equalized the slow charcters that were slow before speed was equal can’t blitz the far faster character with speed amps but the faster character can blitz that slower character however, the match won’t be added if that happens.

Just go check out vsthread rules. It’ll come in handy.

I already addressed this but to add to what I said, notice how the ground were broken apart at normal speeds and how abyss was smahed around at normal speeds while Mash was slowed. Now apply that to Luck that can summons lightning from the sky.
I mean you did address it but only after I posted my comment so it's not really re addressing

the ground was only broken apart at normal speeds because Mash's strength acts as a hydraulic press and its power isnt mitigated even when slowed down due to being instantaneous. Abyss was also launched by Mash, so him getting blasted through his own Secondth from the inside makes sense since he isn't slowed down. Unless I'm misreading this, then bleh.

I would say that the lighting would also be slowed down due to consisting of mana which would be magic, but since you said that it could spawn outside of the Secondth, then maybe it will be broken. Of course it was only broken after Mash used "Full Muscle Magic" to send Abyss flying, but let's not worry about vague details. Still, Abyss should be able to still have the stamina left to continue fighting, as even after taking that big beating from Mash he was able to still use his magic to protect his boyfriend Abel.

Also, Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays

I mean you did address it but only after I posted my comment so it's not really re addressing

the ground was only broken apart at normal speeds because Mash's strength acts as a hydraulic press and its power isnt mitigated even when slowed down due to being instantaneous. Abyss was also launched by Mash, so him getting blasted through his own Secondth from the inside makes sense since he isn't slowed down. Unless I'm misreading this, then bleh.

I would say that the lighting would also be slowed down due to consisting of mana which would be magic, but since you said that it could spawn outside of the Secondth, then maybe it will be broken. Of course it was only broken after Mash used "Full Muscle Magic" to send Abyss flying, but let's not worry about vague details. Still, Abyss should be able to still have the stamina left to continue fighting, as even after taking that big beating from Mash he was able to still use his magic to protect his boyfriend Abel.

Also, Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays

But Abyss slows down the body’s speed but the lightning is summoned outside the secondth itself and it’s literally not even Luck’s own body. So the lightning will not be affected by the secondth.

Merry Christmas!!!!

But Abyss slows down the body’s speed but the lightning is summoned outside the secondth itself
I did address this, saying that it could maybe break the Secondth. If it does, I did say that Abyss should have the stamina to keep going. Sure, he's no Abel and hasnt been shown to spam his Secondth, but he can still use his personal magic well enough.
and it’s literally not even Luck’s own body. So the lightning will not be affected by the secondth.
Yeah, I'm on the fence about that as you are. I'm wondering if Abyss' Secondth also affects magic, but we haven't seen that due to Mash not having magic to use.
Merry Christmas!!!!
Merry Christmas to you too

Back