• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abyss Razor and the Cheery Berserker (Abyss vs Luck)

Seems like a pretty good matchup, I think. Mashle vs Black Clover shall live on.

RULES
• Luck is in his Elf Form Key
• Speed is equalized

Statistics
Abyss
is 6-C and scales to 12.98 Gigatons

Luck
is 6-C+ and scales to 22.4 Gigatons, higher with Thunder God Amor

__abyss_razor_mashle_drawn_by_ranran_art__sample-da6defbe6545590ac6488c81afcfb493.jpg

"I'm the natural enemy of all magic users. I've been feared and despised my whole life... By everyone.": 0

1a3b35ea8b1d18a80f7eeeac3087903a.png

"As long as I got to fight tough guys, I'm good.": 0

Incon: 0

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2507832 ))
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4241089 ))

Links to the original art for the images used))

Abyss starts by amplifying his speed to the point where his opponent thinks he is teleporting

If he is hit once, he steals the opponent's speed

Hits once?
But Mash was hit many times. His speed was siphoned till towards the end when razor decides to do it. It’s far from a starting move.

But yeah he starts by speeding past perception. Although the rules on speed kinda limits this a bit

Yeah, Abyss starts off by using Acceleraise and the different forms of it. Luck's magic should be negated for at least the first moments of the fight due to Abyss' Devil Eye shutting off his magic.

Can't manaskin just resist with powernull?

I don’t think it’s magic based power null… it’s just a mysterious power similar to anti magic. I could be wrong. If it’s magic used to power null magic then mana skin can resist it.

Can't manaskin just resist with powernull?
I don't know. You'd have to ask Arnold for that. The Devil Eye simply shuts off magic from the opposing wizard, it doesnt negate it. Its how Abyss was still hit by a magical attack even though his Devil Eye was out.

Oh well it working on magic could imply it's also magic based but I see its a likely thing so may not even help. Could Luck not just leave the field? speed away basically. And Lucks also got the range advantage here

Oh well it working on magic could imply it's also magic based but I see its a likely thing so may not even help. Could Luck not just leave the field? speed away basically. And Lucks also got the range advantage here
A simple gaze upon anyone who has magic will disable it. So its sight based, meaning it's basically instant. There's some solace that it's stated as "temporary" by Abyss' own words, but a timeframe is never stated, as the only time it's successfully used on a wizard is Lance, and that was only a short confrontation.

I mean what are Lucks win cons besides becoming faster till he overwhelms Abyss, even if that.

It’s that evil eye.
Speeds are equalized then there’s no way luck can do anything.

His accelerated development is dependent on his magic. Any wincon is dependent on his magic.

I guess this is just a mismatch or we can just assume the eye’s effects lasts for a short period of time similar to the length of a short confrontation.

Sure given the lack of info but the way it’s hyped up implies the effects lasts as long as the gaze is set.
Mmm, well even if we set it as "temporary", wouldnt Abyss' Acceleraize speedblitz Luck before the effect wears off? Abyss was able to slash Mash a numerous amount of times, and the only reason he was able to catch Abyss was by catching his sword with his own abdominal muscles.

Back