• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Absolute Zero

Which hax do you think are suitable for this skill?(out of resistance to ice element)
sxmYYn.png

Sounds likes a combination of stat amps, heat manipulation, power modification and possible status effect inducement (similar to the addition effects of various pokémon moves).

Without further context I don't think it matches the standards for actual AZ tho.

So do you think there is "resistance" to absolute zero? impled to 100% ice element resistance
Sounds likes a combination of stat amps, heat manipulation, power modification and possible status effect inducement (similar to the addition effects of various pokémon moves).

Without further context I don't think it matches the standards for actual AZ tho.
Yeah, unless it shows actual feats of absolute zero, it wouldn't qualify.
I think our absolute zero standards are too lax.

So do you think there is "resistance" to absolute zero? impled to 100% ice element resistance
Are you asking if immunity to ice qualifies for absolute zero resistance?
If so, no. The difference in energy between freezing someone to 0.0001K, and 0K is beyond infinite, this would fall under our No Limits Fallacy.
Generally, we consider Absolute Zero a unique hax which requires its own resistance feats.

Back