• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Absolute Carnage Key

It depends on for how long he kept the upgrade.

He kept it for two issues, and was referenced again in the annual.

His current 'Grendel Absorbed' is unknown as we speak

Antvasima said:
You need to be careful to use correct grammar. Otherwise that seems mostly fine.
it was more so a rough draft and not the actual thing

my grammar is gona be better in the actual thing

No problem.

What do the rest of you think?

Oscar Bejarano said:
Dark Carnage and the Grendel is still the same. What's up with that?
The Grendel behaves and fights way differently when it wasn't bonded to Cletus or Brock, it took on the form of a dragon capable of flying between solar systems (something Dark Carnage should probably scale to), when it bonded to Cletus it pretty much worked and behaved like his og Carnage symbiote but obviously enhanced in stats and with additional powers.

The Grendel behaves and fights way differently when it wasn't bonded to Cletus or Brock, it took on the form of a dragon capable of flying between solar systems (something Dark Carnage should probably scale to), when it bonded to Cletus it pretty much worked and behaved like his og Carnage symbiote but obviously enhanced in stats and with additional powers.

Oh I'm well aware. Sorry, what I meant to say is that their pages haven't changed or been updated. Btw, at any point was Venom able to actually harm the Grendel dragon, without assistance from Rex, anti-symbiote tech or Miles's Venom Blast? This is before Absolute Carnage btw. I'm asking because if not, then the Grendel shouldn't have an 8-C key, and should be strictly 4-B only.

I would also appreciate help with updating the page in a proper manner.

Well, the page needs to be updated first.

Alright, i think the Carnage upgrade is ready.

I edited my blog post and fixed some errors like non-capital letters at the beginning of a sentance.

So i'm editing the Carnage profile unless there's more errors to be fixed. I'm not gonna publish until i'm completely sure though.

Back