• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abraxas - round two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Additions;
  • Space-Time Manip - was merging realities of the multiverse - Fantastic Four Annual Vol 1 2001

Scan additions;

Removals:
  • He is the concept of destruction within eternity, sure, but I don't think that qualifies for NEP or AE type 1. So remove both
  • Immortality type 1 and 5, sure, but 8 should go away
  • EE - he only had the UN for like a minute and didn't use it

Intelligence: Unknown
Something needs to be done here. I propose gifted or something. My man created a plan where the UN would end up right in his hand.

Last edited:
The additions and removals seem fine.

Something needs to be done here. I propose gifted or something. My man was able to kill a lot of Galactuses and created a plan where the UN would end up right in his hand.
Wouldn't killing multiple Galactuses just be a feat of his power? Unless he was weaker than them and needed plans to do so.

Wouldn't killing multiple Galactuses just be a feat of his power? Unless he was weaker than them and needed plans to do so.
yeah deffo power one, but it was hinted at that he might have planned it? but yeah, I will remove that part as it don't make much sense.

Embodying destruction is NEP, and those scans do imply he is nothingness

The first ability is also fusionism

Great. Fine to apply then?

I will leave out NEP obviously due to lack of sufficient info

Applied all. I have second thoughts on intelligence, so I will reread stuff and come back to that some other time.

Locking now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back