• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Am I reading one of those Adult Swim satirical posts?

That aside, Abraham Lincoln would pretty much screw JFK over here. I mean Lincoln is 9-A all around, and he gets it from a guy lifting a train with one arm while heavily injured. JFK only gets 9-A from a ray gun that can destroy a tank. Lincoln's got this.

(Also, why is the Ray Gun's range "Infinite?")

Said this on his talk page but Winters Howl is likely 9-A from freezing entire zombies solid in one shot. JFK might be able to take it through that and some Ray Gun shots.

The range won't be very large. Since Abe has his gun axe. Being within the 9-A area in durability. Only the ray gun can do the needed damage to kill. I say Lincoln is more skilled, physically stronger, tougher, lifting strength stronger, more experienced, and while may not have the range advantage. Is tough enough to take a hit from the ray gun. Where JFK is not able to take any hits from Abe. Even if Abe can't get up close. Axe gun should cover the distance he can't,

Power ups won't do too much. Nothing Lincoln can't handle. He is tough enough to take some hits, physically dominates, has the skill and experience, and a surprise range gun which would catch most off guard.

Buttersamuri said:
Power ups won't do too much. Nothing Lincoln can't handle. He is tough enough to take some hits, physically dominates, has the skill and experience, and a surprise range gun which would catch most off guard.
Uh. JFK's powerups give him death manip, ressuraction, and durability negation

He honestly shouldn't have Death Manip because thats really Samanthas doing more than anything.

the nuke is extremely weird on how it works. It doesn't work on humans either iirc. Resurrection won't help because a single hit from Lincoln would more than rip apart his body. There's no way his body would stay intact enough to revive him. Insta kill sounds like a game mechanic. And is also using it against someone an entire tier higher than anything he has ever faced. By a few hundred Times stronger

Power ups likely aren't gonna make a difference and Insta Kill/Nuke seem more Game Mechanics or Sams doing. Again I'll state the one thing that can give this to JFK is the Howl, but even then I'm not sure as he may choose something else over it like the Ray Gun, or even a pistol given who he thinks he's fighting. Switching to inconclusive

Really. I don't think he will get a chance to use That unless he opens with it. Which I don't see him doing. Plus Lincoln being both decent 9-A, and having such insane lifting strength, could probably tank and or overpower it.

Oh. Just looked at the video. That is not 9-A freezing. It doesn't freeze the entire body. It only freezes parts of it. But doesn't actually freeze their entire body. So that wouldn't be 9-A. Maybe a decent 9-B feat. But, definitely not enough to stop or put down Lincoln

Yeah, Imma side with butter on this one. I think that Abe just has everything he needs to pull off a win, like melee experience, and possible AP edge.

Back