• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heisenberg vs A Crazy Man (Breaking Bad vs The Last Of Us) (0-0-0)

Walter White vs Joel Miller

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • Walter has 1 month of prep time and basic knowledge on Joel
  • Joel has 3 hours to gather recources and craft weapons
  • Joel knows about Heisenberg's reputation and that Walt had a decent amount of time to prepare
  • Fight takes place in Lincoln High School
  • Both start on opposite sides of the high school
  • Both are bloodlusted
Who Wins?

"Stay out of my territory": 0 ()
"You'd just come after her": 0 ()
"I always come back": 0 ()
methamorphosis_by_panickerz_d8b0y0f-414w.jpg
36780ab21ed44c287456ac392c72369c.jpg

Joel was able to manuvere through Bill's Town just fine, which has plenty of explosives set up that Joel avoided

Joel could also probably tank them if needed as his durability is higher than Walt's Pipe Bomb's AP

Oh he is 9-B. I dont know this seems like a stomp since even Walts best equipment cannot kill this guy and the gas mask makes the poison stuff irrelevant

Keep in mind that Walt does know about this and has plenty of time to plan around it if needed, although just nuking the school with pipe bombs probably wouldn't be something Walter does

Walts only real wincon is to just make a ton of fulminated mercury and throw them down really fast until Joel gets overwhelmed or i suppose he could also booby trap the school with a bunch of explosives so that Joel has a harder time defending himself while Walt shoots at Joel which would probably end up overwhelming him.

Another wincondition for Walt is shoot Joe in the head with a gente sinse you need to be around tier 8-B to be immune to gun fire thanks to their piercing damage

Walt FRA he’d be able to trap the school and shoot Joel in the head while he’s trying to avoid the traps

Another wincondition for Walt is shoot Joe in the head with a gente sinse you need to be around tier 8-B to be immune to gun fire thanks to their piercing damage
damn that means walter white vs she-hulk can happen lol

i mean that’s great, but miller has so much more skill and experience with firearms that it’s not even funny

damn that means walter white vs she-hulk can happen lol

i mean that’s great, but miller has so much more skill and experience with firearms that it’s not even funny
As far as I'm aware, yes, trough her regen may negate It

I mean, qalter would go for a surprise shoot sinse miler would be having to deal with traps all over the place

yeah honestly walt has enough time to just put his entire arsenal into one room and set it all on joel at once. i don’t think joel can put on a gas mask while evading multiple pipe bombs, fulminated mercury explosions, and machine gun turrets

Joel can survive shots from the weapons of his universe, which are 900,000 joules. I don't think real life guns will be that much of an issue

I mean, did they weapoms damaged them? Blood holes etc?
He got hurt, but it usually takes quite a bit of shots to kill him from more powerful guns than what's seen irl
You need to be around 8-B to not be damaged by gunfire
A lot of characters that are wall level need to be 8-B then lol

That seems slightly ridiculous. Wall Level peices of metal can be used in bullet-proof vests to stop bullets. Needing the durability to tank the MOAB to be resistant to bullets is slightly dumb

He got hurt, but it usually takes quite a bit of shots to kill him from more powerful guns than what's seen irl
So he just wasn't shooted in a vital organ lol

A lot of characters that are wall level need to be 8-B then lol

That seems slightly ridiculous. Wall Level peices of metal can be used in bullet-proof vests to stop bullets. Needing the durability to tank the MOAB to be resistant to bullets is slightly dumb
It's not really a precise what I'm saying as It was some time ago that I talked about It and the wiki don't have this noted anywhere

And yes, It's Silly but true, beingh bullet proof means you aren't affect in any way by a bullet, super man style of It deflecting out of their skin

It's not as precise as It seen sinse a bullet need It speed and pircing damage for that, any deacelaration can redução the overall effectiveness, like getting stuck in the muscle of the target or in the situacionista of a bullet proff vest they get, bendigo a bit as they get shooted, but deacelerate the ballet to not hit the user full force, this is also explained by the fact getting shooted in a bullet proff vest still hurt

Should be noted that the TLOU profiles heavily mix gameplay feats and story feats.
Canonically, Joel's leg got ripped apart with one shotgun blast. Joel also dies via other types of firearms in death cut-scenes. He's not particularly bulletproof, even counting gameplay feats.

joel isn’t gonna stand there and tank the bullets. he will try to avoid them, which will be very difficult when he’s also simultaneously trying to avoid poison and explosives

Well Joel isn't just going to wander around blindly and stumble into every trap he sees. He knows that Walter had time to prepare, so he's going to try and be pretty damn careful when walking around. So unless Walter nukes every square inch of the entire school with pipe bombs, Joel could avoid some of the traps. He manuvered through Bill's town pretty well, and that's an entire town that was trapped to all hell

Also Joel can lay down his own traps with the nail bombs, which behave almost like land mines, and he isn't that shabby at placing those either. And unlike Joel who can tank Walt's pipe bombs and mercury, all it would take is a single nail bomb and Walter is in pieces

if that’s an option why didn’t the nazis do it when walter used the turret on them? are they stupid? unbravo vince
Those were 2 diffrent situations

Unless Walter leaves the turret running the whole month, Walter's going to have to activate the gun when the fight starts, meaning that Joel will have a bit of time to realize that there's a gun in front of him and just get out of the way before it starts firing

For the nazis, the gun was outside and they didn't even know it was there, so ducking for them wasn't much of an option because they couldn't see the gun and didn't know Walter activated it, so by the time they knew to duck, the gun had already blasted several holes through them. And several of them litteraly did get down out of the way of fire when they realized they were being shot at

Either way, I don't think that placing a gun directly in front of Joel and having the gun do the work would be something Walt would actually do in character. If he could do that, why not do that with Gus? If Gus walked into Hector's room and there was just an AK-47 in the corner of the room that started blasting Gus the second he opened the door, don't think he would have survived that. Why not just do that? I haven't watched Breaking Bad in a minute, so correct me if I'm being a dumbass and if there was a legit reason he didn't do that. But iirc, there wasn't any reason he couldn't do that. iirc, using a turret like that is something Walt does once in the entire series

The one scene with the nazis in Felina was kind of a special case as he knew he would be going against an entire group of people and that it wasn't going to be a one-on-one like this match is

So as far as I can tell, the win-cons are as follows:

Walter: Bombing, poisoning, and shooting Joel to all hell
Joel: Pulling a "Bill's Town" part 2 and tracking down Walter, then turning Walter into paste

Walter just filling the entire school with poison and wearing his gas mask while Joel falls victim before he can put on his gas mask could be an option as Joel doesn't really have experience with poison, but again, idk how efficent that would be.

What makes joe realize that the turret is there any faster?
The school is pretty much just a bunch of wide open space. Walt won't have much of a choice but to put it in the open. And you're going to be able to react to something faster if you can, you know, see it

Also you kind of ignored my paragraph of would Walter even go for it. And looking at previous theads, it doesn't seem like walter would, as it seems like most people talk about him using his bombs more often than not

Also Standard Battle Assumptions say that they know the direction that their opponents start in, not the exact spot. So Walter can't just place a gun at the exact location Joel is starting at. Unless you want to argue that Walter is going to put a gun in every square inch of the school pointing in the rough direction of Joel. And again, Walter has only used the turret once in a situation where he knew he would be facing off against an entire group of people, not one guy

And again, Joel could probably tank a bullet or 2 as he can survive a few shots from automatic fire from firearms from his universe, which are more powerful than the irl versions, unless you want to argue that Walter will know the exact location of Joel's head and place the turret there

Last edited:
Back