• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Wolverines Claws

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with adding durability negation is that its inaccurate. Swords can cut 9-Cs and 9-Bs but not one shot them, giving wolverine durability negation is like giving any swordsman durability negation.

Unless his claws are stated to be able to destroy atoms upon contact or something along those lines it doesnt make much sense to give it to him.

Okay. I suppose that is a good point.

I agree with Raducal. Wolv just can ut that characters cause his claws are very durable, not durability negation

Feel free to modify the profile accordingly then.

I agree with Radical. The claws are 4-B. They just do not have the area of effect to, say, one-shot a Solar System character. For a normal person, there is no difference in being slashed by a 8-C blade and a 4-B blade, they'll both cut through us like butter all the same.

Currently he is the main Wolverine and from my understanding the only difference between the 2 is that one point this version went nuts and killed the X-Men.

This the only comic I remember Wolverine shredding Banner like that, I know there are more but I dont know which ones.

But isn't the current Old Man Logan in the 616 revealed to be a different Old Man Logan from the series shown above?

Yeah, the Savage Wolverine series was most recent.

Context: Basically, Wolverine and Zarda wound up in the Savage Land, and stumble across a pissed off Hulk, Wolverine stabs him through the brain to knock him out, temporarily, iirc.

Images of a much weaker alternative timeline version of Hulk seems inappropriate. It is also better if somebody finds the scan of Wolverine stabbing Thanos during the Infinity Gauntlet saga.

Before we close this let me confirm with u guys, Wolverine's striking strength shouldnt scale correct?

I think that his striking strength should scale.

@Derp Dark made the distinction when he updated the profile.

If thats everything, may I close the thread?

Okay. I will lock Wolverine's profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back