• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TSB is supposed to ignore the Durability and destroy until the Molecular Level is Right?

Then the Naruto TBRS have the same effect since it Uses TSB No?

Didn't Sakura survive getting stabbed by a rod made from one of those, aren't they suppose to take chucnks out of what the hit?.

Also, when did it say TBS does this? Just asking.

He says it's similar but Similar=/=Exactly and didn't the one Naruto kicked back at Madara fragment the ground? Onoki's Dust Realese always leaves a clean crator but what about the TSB and TSBRS have they been portaid the same.

Capture d'écran (47)
It looks like, however, about the fact that Naruto was able to shoot the ball I have no logical explanation

Naruto has senjutsu to counter TSB though, so he's fine even if he rubs it on his cheek, probably.

Well I can definitely say it pulverized the ground. I won't start up a debate on if it actually does work on a Moleculer level or not because I really don't have the energy but if we except the TSB ignoring durability then I don't see why Naruto's TSBRS wouldn't also do it but that leads to the question... If it ignore durability then why combined it with the RS?... It already showed it can expand. I guess you could say he wanted a bigger AoE maybe.

Anyway I guess I should have it.

I answered this already when Kukui brought it up.

TSBs are an extremely precise technique consisting of every elemental nature.

When Naruto turned them into Rasenshurikens, he mostly likely converted them into the corresponding elemental chakra first, since none of them displayed traits of all five elemental natures at once.

Reppuzan said:
I answered this already when Kukui brought it up.
TSBs are an extremely precise technique consisting of every elemental nature.

When Naruto turned them into Rasenshurikens, he mostly likely converted them into the corresponding elemental chakra first, since none of them displayed traits of all five elemental natures at once.
I understand, therefore Molecular Destruction is not applicable in this case hm?

Olq 007
Fighting Madara

Naruto has a total of 9TSBs.Naruto created 6 tbrss in the scan,before that he used it 1 time,a total of 7.While he had 5 TBRs fighting Kaguya,i suppose you can recreat them.
E010
fighting Kaguya

So they aren't one time uses then, he just never bothered to create more?.

@LordGriffin1000

I suppose he can recreat them but didnt do it because it was not that useful against Kaguya and Madara,Naruto was able to kick Madaras TSB after power up from Hagoromo+Madara can hold TSB in his hand.I think it is usless against them.

That makes sense as to why he never used it since.

Shin is a non-threat.

Toneri was fought using a weaker mode.

Momoshiki would absorb it.

To my way of understanding, that Hiruzen who had seen Onoki's Jinton said that he will act in a similar way to see how Obito destroyed those giant Shuriken of iron is because if it destroys to the same level as the Jinton, Why else would he make such a comparison then?. Otherwise, What kind of destruction he used to destroy those Shuriken? It is not fragmentation, violent fragmentation, pulverization or vaporization, what is left for us? There is visible evidence and a mention of it, what more is needed?

Dariel Senju said:
To my way of understanding, that Hiruzen who had seen Onoki's Jinton said that he will act in a similar way to see how Obito destroyed those giant Shuriken of iron is because if it destroys to the same level as the Jinton, Why else would he make such a comparison then?. Otherwise, What kind of destruction he used to destroy those Shuriken? It is not fragmentation, violent fragmentation, pulverization or vaporization, what is left for us? There is visible evidence and a mention of it, what more is needed?
The problem here is that for atomization only works when it is the TSB that makes the attack as for example when Obito was going to explode on Naruto Minato and Sasuke or the direct physical attacks, for the TBRS the TSB has Of the "adapt" to the main chakra of Kurama instead of using the attribute at the same time and thus this no longer has the property of atomization (this is what Reppu made me understand)

That's not a problem here because I would never say that when Naruto destroyed Madara's meteorites it did with Onoki's type of destruction for simple logical reasons shown in the series. When Naruto did that he transformed his Gudodamas into Bijudamas, they weren't Gudodamas at the time that are the ones that destroy like the Jinton. It can be seen in the simple name that gives the attacks Bijudama Rasen Shurike, in its characteristics as that Naruto is able to increase the size of the spheres when you can not make a Gudodama bigger than it is, you can only expand it. The type of destruction it causes, the Gudodama expands but remains a Gudodama, you may notice it because it is still the same black sphere only expanded, while Naruto's attack is an explosion.

I think rassenshuriken that was made of TSB should work similar to them,it cant just be a simple rassenshuriken,if so there is no reason to use TSB as the core when he can easily create rsassenshuriken without TSB

@Dzhindzholia

But they were all converted into Tailed Beast Balls before being used for the Rasenshuriken.

It does makes sense to convert them into Tailed Beast Balls first because of the fact that TSBs have a limited range after which they become inert, Naruto loses control of them, and they can't be retrieved normally.

I'm not dealing with this problem again after I spent over a hundred posts debunking it last time. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back