• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Time-Space Rift and Dimensional Rift

Well, for one thing, fighting in a timeless void is generally an illogical plot point for characters that have never demonstrated anywhere near infinite speed on their own, whereas fighting in a rift that connects different universes is not necessarily a speed feat at all.

So you think moving in a timeless void is the same as moving in a time-space rift?

Solaris's Infinite speed makes sense because he only fought there.

I heard that DC and Marvel characters got their speeds downgraded due to speed revisions talking about Infinite speed.

1) No, I do not, but the latter is likely unquantifiable.

2) Yes, agreed.

3) I do not remember.

Well, we have since changed our standard for immeasurable speed, a few months after making that thread.

No, higher-dimensional geometric size does not automatically imply transcending linear time/qualifying for immeasurable speed.

Yes. In addition, we have never actually managed to go through all of the characters that had previous immeasurable ratings, before the definition change, and may need to be adjusted.

Back