• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About throwing rock feats

Ian2296

He/Him
Does anyone know how fast is a rock being thrown?

Bonus question, if a person blocked multiple rocks being thrown at the same time, how do we calc it

Ah, sorry before for the poorly describe question.

What I really mean is the average speed of throwing small rocks like this

I'd imagine similar to throwing a ball? Which I don't think gets over 50mph for average people. Professionals can get over 90mph tho.

I'd imagine similar to throwing a ball? Which I don't think gets over 50mph for average people. Professionals can get over 90mph tho.
If a character blocked all of those stones, do I need to multiply by the total of the stone? (Set aside the distance thingy)

You find the time it takes the character to move their arm enough to hit each of the rocks.

The speed of the rocks wouldn't be multiplied.

If a character blocked all of those stones, do I need to multiply by the total of the stone?
Does he block all stones with punches (I don't really follow the fiction)? if so, maybe arm length × total of stones × 2(because the hitting motion makes the arm forward and pull back) to get the Movement Character Distance in hitting the rock, Character Hitting Stone Distance × Stone Speed / Stone Distance with the character, it might work if stone throwing speed can be applied

Edit : Typo

Back