• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the Omnitrix faile safe speed (downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... I'd be neutral regarding it for now. Will read the stuff later and reply as per.
That's 100% a leading question, shouldn't be used
The question may seems leading but tbh, question is the lowest or infact it is far downplay if anything from how much has been shown in the verse. About the answer, it is quite true and has been evident in the show for 70% part, so doubt it is wrong.

I mean logically... Ben was already engulfed by bigbang explosion before the fail safe could kick in and must have been dead. How is that possible for omnitrix to save ben at that moment? Without having immeasurable speed I mean 🦣

The Omnitrix can actively keep Kevin (and Ben) transformed (and transform) when one is in the Null Void and the other is on earth. Statistically speaking there is a 100% chance that they are an infinite distance apart. This thread can be closed 🍿.

The Omnitrix can actively keep Kevin (and Ben) transformed (and transform) when one is in the Null Void and the other is on earth. Statistically speaking there is a 100% chance that they are an infinite distance apart. This thread can be closed 🍿.
Isn't it's range rather than speed?

I mean logically... Ben was already engulfed by bigbang explosion before the fail safe could kick in and must have been dead. How is that possible for omnitrix to save ben at that moment? Without having immeasurable speed I mean 🦣
Action Pack shows that the failsafe activates right before Ben gets hit.

I could say that what Duncan says makes more sense, the omnitrix is a computer (in fact, in a movie it literally has a computer universe inside) and it can process exaggerated levels of information, so as soon as the failsafe detects a danger, even if It is faster than Ben's reaction, it will save him.

P-prove that it's an actual explosion.....
Not what I meant, I was asking for something unrelated. But sure I’ll provide proof that the BIG BANG is an explosion.

ASTRONOMY
  1. the rapid expansion of matter from a state of extremely high density and temperature which according to current cosmological theories marked the origin of the universe
An explosion is defined as the rapid increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner.

Not what I meant, I was asking for something unrelated. But sure I’ll provide proof that the BIG BANG is an explosion.

ASTRONOMY
  1. the rapid expansion of matter from a state of extremely high density and temperature which according to current cosmological theories marked the origin of the universe
An explosion is defined as the rapid increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner.
No I meant prove that Big bang in ben 10 is an actual explosion

Yet ben aliens can still hold it physically....
You don’t want to know the hax I give them for that, this is not the point though. Also one could just argue they very briefly interact with the matter at best. Matter and energy are 2 sides of the same coin anyways, especially in the context of the Big Bang.

It seems to have been accepted and quite late now but I have to disagree for green's reason.
This is a better argument if legit.
It is legit. W/O omni energy, DNA alteration is impossible to transform and the fact that regardless of where omnitrix is, it can transform the one linked with it beyond all boundaries (even outside the multiverse).

Honestly.... after rewatching the episode the explosion started to expand immediately after Ben finished his sentence so I guess it's not really an anti feat.....

I’m 99.9% sure this is EXACTLY the kind of social media answer we’d outright ban all together for it being a battle boarding related question.

Seriously, no offense, but what is it with this consistent tactic of using a huge influx of social media answers to get feats rather than going by the primary material??

I agree with the downgrade btw.

I’m 99.9% sure this is EXACTLY the kind of social media answer we’d outright ban all together for it being a battle boarding related question.

Seriously, no offense, but what is it with this consistent tactic of using a huge influx of social media answers to get feats rather than going by the primary material??

ye but duncan gave evidence from the show
its not like hes saying something like ben being high outerversal or some shit which is completely wrong

this is not, he elaborated and explained an aspect of the show, this nowhere close to the answers we don't accept, also there is this

Honestly.... after rewatching the episode the explosion started to expand immediately after Ben finished his sentence so I guess it's not really an anti feat.....

the said antifeat listed in the op doesn't really exist

That still doesn’t change my overall complaint. When it comes to this verse, social media answers consistently get brought up in attempts at revising its statistics.

BTW, I vaguely remember Zamasu gave another argument against infinite speed too now that this makes me think about that. A different one from the OP though.

That still doesn’t change my overall complaint. When it comes to this verse, social media answers consistently get brought up in attempts at revising its statistics.
so? most of the ones used follow the rules, this one in particular is very usable per our standards, since it isn't a simple one worded question, but rather a very detailed one explaining a plot point of the show

BTW, I vaguely remember Zamasu gave another argument against infinite speed too now that this makes me think about that. A different one from the OP though.
what is it?

It is anything but not a anti feat. The very point ben started talking when explosion had already started makes it one, being this much near to bigbang and it's radiation and light. He should have been dead. And explosion already started to expand before ben could began to talk. So it is reaction speed far beyond a human.

honestly the twitter statement wouldn't make sense if it contradicted what the show said but it doesn't so

It is anything but not a anti feat. The very point ben started talking when explosion had already started makes it one, being this much near to bigbang and it's radiation and light. He should have been dead. And explosion already started to expand before ben could began to talk. So it is reaction speed far beyond a human.
Yeah the explosion actually happened right after Ben finished his sentence

I agree with the downgrade but you didn't proposed what would be the Omnitrix's speed now that its infinite value would disappear, i'd suggest we can use this for the Omnitrix speed now, since this was being used before it got inf speed.
MFTL+ or at least ninety-seven quadrillion eight hundred twenty-eight trillion six hundred billion times SoL. At most fifty-five duodecillion times SoL.

I agree with the downgrade but you didn't proposed what would be the Omnitrix's speed now that its infinite value would disappear, i'd suggest we can use this for the Omnitrix speed now, since this was being used before it got inf speed.
MFTL+ or at least ninety-seven quadrillion eight hundred twenty-eight trillion six hundred billion times SoL. At most fifty-five duodecillion times SoL.
i mean, the annihilargh is infinite in speed, so the calc doesn't make sense anymore, besides it seens that the point brought in the op was shown to not be true.....but the very op....huh:

The OP is pretty was..... And green literally gave a reason for this thread to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back