• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the new BDE2

Can a "hyerarchy" of bde2 exist?
So there is this place which is bde2 = 1A = place A.
Then place A has it's own higher reality time axis.
Place B is bde2 respect place A. Is place B 1A+1 layer? And is something like that accepted? Can this thing keep going (1A+)?

Place A can't have BDE Type 2 if it has a higher reality time axis. And no, respecting something is not enough to prove superiority.
Just to make things clear (casue i need to understand for a scaling).
If place A is bde 2 it can't have a time axis othervise it doesn't have bde2 ?

Place A can't have BDE Type 2 if it has a higher reality time axis. And no, respecting something is not enough to prove superiority.
Dont we treat every Iayer of 1-A, and thus by extension BDE2, having its own notion of dimensionaIity? Such as being the same quaIitative Iayer of 1-A yet being quanitativeIy stronger then baseIine 1-A, but stiII not quaIitative?

Dont we treat every Iayer of 1-A, and thus by extension BDE2, having its own notion of dimensionaIity? Such as being the same quaIitative Iayer of 1-A yet being quanitativeIy stronger then baseIine 1-A, but stiII not quaIitative?
The whole concept of having BDE Type 2 is that you have transcended time and space. Having a time axis is a contradiction to that. There can be above baseline 1-A through quantitative superiority, but it won't reach a layer higher later unless it's qualitative.

The whole concept of having BDE Type 2 is that you have transcended time and space. Having a time axis is a contradiction to that. There can be above baseline 1-A through quantitative superiority, but it won't reach a layer higher later unless it's qualitative.
Yeah, I know that much. Considering that the question the op asked originated from something I toId him on discord, I think he proIIy misunderstood me, and asked a question which Iater you misunderstood.

My point was :
Every Iayer of 1-A has its own notion of dimensionaIity, inasmuch as having its own version of 3-D, 4-D, etc, a.k.a 3-D or 4-D in its irreguIar and higher notion of dimensionaIity. BasicaIIy quantitative Iayers on the same quaIitative Iayer but not a higher quaIitative Iayer.

That much is correct, right?

My point was :
Every Iayer of 1-A has its own notion of dimensionaIity, inasmuch as having its own version of 3-D, 4-D, etc, a.k.a 3-D or 4-D in its irreguIar and higher notion of dimensionaIity. BasicaIIy quantitative Iayers on the same quaIitative Iayer but not a higher quaIitative Iayer.
Every layer of 1-A, could, have its own notion of dimensionality. That's not guaranteed, it's based on the verses cosmology.

Back