• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the I/O profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Matt largely here. Furthermore, I've stated my complaints on the arbitrary nature of 1-A several times over in the past (Though my complaints [at least those in the last several months] have never been to derail the tiering system, before it is asked)

I think that it is better that we wait for his return, and then he can start a new thread and link to it here. Then we can close this one.

Shouldn't we remove the Divine Presence? It doesn't even exist within the VN. Also the High 1-A characters should be downgraded to "at most 1-A" or something, given that we've decided those ratings are far too high.

I thought the staff had reached a consensus on the High 1-A and 0 profiles being too high. I apologize if I am incorrect.

There is no absolute consensus reached here. And the staff made it clear that they are waiting for Lapitus to continue his explanation blog and justification fir the verse. Until he is back no one should rush hasty conclusions.

Oh okay. I thought that only applied to the 1-A and High 1-B ratings of most of the verse and not the 0 and High 1-A God tiers. I am sorry.

No need to be sorry, you and Matthew could still be fully right. Just dont reach to a absolute conclusion without Lapitus.

He will take some extra time to handle this due to personal issues.

Iapitus had tun into some real life problems, but I think that we can wait a while longer.

Maybe we could close this, and Iaptus could ask this to be reopened or create a new thread when the blog is completed?

I think that it is easiest if he creates a new thread when he returns, with a summary of the arguments and evidence so far, and then links to it here.

I can create a new thread to the best of my abilities when i get on the computer tmrw morning. But just to be clear, I am still planning on finding more stuff to add to this. This VN is complicated as hell. I think I would like A6solute's help with some of this

it also doesn't help that I don't have access to my main hard drive atm to other than the stuff i have uploaded, i don't have the actual scans. I'm on a back up computer as is

New stuff? yeah, i have plenty of that. I have several key recommendations. I can lay out the stuff that we have so far. I also talked with some I/O debaters outside the wiki, who have been a help. They helped explain the nature of the hierarchy and its seemingly contradictory nature. (Spoilers: the hierarchy is infinite, just not Sin's portion of it)

If you want something 100% conclusive, then probably not. As I said, I don't have access to my main hard drive that had all my scans on it. That computer is in the shop rn. I assume y'all will want scans, but I won't have any beyond what I already have uploaded or dumped elsewhere. The I/O Cosmolgy Blog can get progress done maybe, but there is a lot more to it then just the stuff regarding the tier. What the verse regards as real and not real, for one. And a layer of subjectivity to reality

Hmm. Will you get access to your images again after your computer has been repaired?

Okay. Perhaps you can start preparing for starting a new thread now, and then add the images when you get your computer back?

Btw: For the future, it is good to regularly back up your information on 1-2 external harddrives.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

There is no hurry. We can wait. It is better to handle this in a proper manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back