• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About SSG Goku and Beerus clash calc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there was this calc before about SSG Goku and Beerus' clash in DBS episode 12. I don't remember the exact value but it resulted into 3-B. But they used the 4 galaxy model since nobody knew back then that the DBU is equal to the size of our universe. So basically my question is, can anyone calc for the value of the clash once again, but this time using the true size of the DBU.

No. His feat is blatant and does not need to be calculated.

Lord Zeref Dragneel said:
Is it also possible that since Goku as a SSG is 1/6th universal because it would take 3 punches from him and Beerus to destroy the universe, that we just use the value of the energy needed to destroy all regular matter in the observable universe, which can be found here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._to_destroy_matter_of_the_observable_universe

then we divide it by 6?
Observable universe Ôëá real universe

And yeah calculating it is meaningless for obvious reasons

Should I close this?

This has been discussed already

And actually, the original result was using the old 4 galaxies model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back