• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About solar based attacks

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
I was wondering if, in a fictional verse, when someone do a attack with sun properties, for example here and here, should be considered as a SoL attack or little slower; the truth is that I'm looking for a good speed feat in Needless, cuz I'm the only one one here who seems like watched it and I can't identity speed feats via comics/manga and dodging/reflexes

There is no evidence in the scans you posted that the solar attacks behaved like light...or any discernible energy really. So in this case, unless explicitly stated to be light, no.

welp, I was thinking that since in Needless the fragments (Second's powers) use some moleculars and atoms based attacks, that could be count as a light attack...

Antoniofer said:
welp, I was thinking that since in Needless the fragments (Second's powers) use some moleculars and atoms based attacks, that could be count as a light attack...
Nope. Even if something that looks like light attack is not always light attack. For example Macross beam attack is actually overtechnology particle beam that travel with half SoL for more destruction. So...

Back