• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Preta Path and absorbiton limits.

I think we should note in profiles of Madara,Kaguya,Momoshiki and Hagoromo and maby Sasuke(but questionable,he sealed the chakra inside his Susanoo,but technically he controls Susanoo) the amount of energy that they can absorb.Sasuke was able to absorb the chakra of all bijuu's to perform his PS,Kaguya was able to absorb chakra from every shinobi to perform ETSB.

In my opinion they should scale to Kaguya that can absorb the energy of all shinobi to perform 5A ETSB.

Also I suggest to add healing ability to preta path from Nagato's feat.He healed himself after absorbed Killer B's chakra.

"During the Fourth Shinobi World War, Nagato used the Preta Path to absorb Killer B's chakra while he was in his Version 2 form. He then apparently used the chakra to revitalise his body to its state before it was emaciated by the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. It also restored his hair colour back from white to red, as well as the damage done to his legs. However, presumably due to loss of muscle memory, he was not able to use the legs completely" - that's from Naruto WIki.

What do you think about it?

No, because they've never actually done it on Kaguya's scale and she needed an explicit technique for that.

Healing via the Preta Path might be okay.

@Reppuzan

I agree with you,they never showed something on Kaguya's scale.But still Madara is a Juubi jin and he shares 1 body with Kaguya,should he be able to absorb at least Planet lvl attacks?

I think it's either beign Uzumaki or he is Edo Tensei. Also Nagato absorb Biju chakra and i don't think he accomplish this feat with others chakra.

What I don't understand why Nagato didn't heal himself before than? This way he accomplish Akatsuki's plans much more sooner.

I don't know for sure and we can discuss this but i think a character absorb chakra to their filling their reserves.

There is at most ten thousand shinobi in the IT and only 10(?) of them Kage level chakra reserves but other than that others nothing but fodders that means Kaguya absorbed nothing when comparing to the god tiers.

It's all in chakra control. I keep telling people all over the web, but they don't understand.

Naruto characters are like a Balloons. You can fill it up so much, but eventually, if you fill it up too much, it'll pop:

• Toneri
  • Madara
Via Chakra control, a character can absorb more than their body can handle if they expelle enough chakra through Jutsu.

Example: "Madara uses Preta to absorb IT Chakra, but instead of pooling it in his body, he funnels said Chakra into A Raiton ability"

Naruto absorbtion doesn't have a limit that can be absorbed, just a limit on how much the body can hold. Like the ballon analogy or poking holes in a cup being filled with Water.

^What do you think then?Can Hagoromo,Sasuke,Momoshiki and Kaguya(obviously) absorb 5B to 5A(maby) attacks?

Edit:Madara's case is questionable,we dont know what exactly happend to his body,i think it was the effect of transforming him into Kaguya.

How do you absorb more chakra than you can handle and channel it through a jutsu? It's still stored in your body, even momentarily.

Kaguya is low5B and gathered enough chakra to perform 5A attack.Sasuke absorbed Bijuu's chakra and stored it inside his Susanoo.Also,Pain absorbed SM Naruto's multiple jutsus.

Thats why I think Madara and other should be able to absorb at least 5B attacks.Mostly due to Kaguyas feat.

@Unite

"How do you absorb more chakra than you can handle and channel it through a jutsu? It's still stored in your body, even momentarily."

Kakashi absorbed some six paths chakra from Obito to perform Perfect Susanoo and other Obito's jutsus and didnt explode.

Unite My Rice said:
How do you absorb more chakra than you can handle and channel it through a jutsu? It's still stored in your body, even momentarily.
Using a Jutsu simultaniously.

• Nagato showed it
  • Kaguya showed it

Dzhindzholia said:
@Unite

"How do you absorb more chakra than you can handle and channel it through a jutsu? It's still stored in your body, even momentarily."

Kakashi absorbed some six paths chakra from Obito to perform Perfect Susanoo and other Obito's jutsus and didnt explode.
Evolving eyes = increased chakra pool. Possessing a double MS does this.

Didn't Pain's path absorb multiple rasenshuriken + Naruto's chakra? He was only overwhelmed by the sage chakra.

Yes Pain absorbed it multiple Naruto's jutsus and was Ok.Sage chakra turned him into the stone because he didnt train it.And that happened when Nagato was absrobing chakra directly from Naruto's body.

"Evolving eyes = increased chakra pool"

Proofs?Kakashi absorbed Six Paths chakra,not just a great amount some random chakra.

I dont see a reason why Madara and other cant absorb 5B attacks when Kaguya did that to perform 5A attack.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Unite

obito didn't had much to to begin with so your point is mute + he didnt absorb anything

it was obito who was landing his power/chakra to kakashi

So what?Kakashi was able to handle it without dying,also,he gained enough chakra to perform Perfect Susanoo and kamui jutsu's.Kakashi never showed something even close to that lvl.Also Six Paths chakra>Simple Chakra.

Obito's spirit return to the living plane and inhabits Kakashi temporarily, this way Kakashi can use PS and Uchiha's power came from mostly mentality/soul as Yin represent.

even pain had Six Paths chakra no? and i know that Six Paths chakra is stronger

simply

some one gave you chakra =/=you can absorb chakra by yorself

again obito had almost exhausted all of his chakra b4 he could even gave it to kakshi

Pein don't have Six Paths Chakra only the eyes and even then Rinnegan given him by Madara.

@Omimi

"some one gave you chakra =/=you can absorb chakra by yorself"

No,the chakra still remains in your body.

Pain never had six paths chakra.

As i mentioned multiple times,Madara and the rest are capable of absorbing at least 5B attacks and it should be noted in their profiles.

Dzhindzholia said:
Yes Pain absorbed it multiple Naruto's jutsus and was Ok.Sage chakra turned him into the stone because he didnt train it.And that happened when Nagato was absrobing chakra directly from Naruto's body.
"Evolving eyes = increased chakra pool"

Proofs?Kakashi absorbed Six Paths chakra,not just a great amount some random chakra.
Here

and here

Sasuke admitted he is getting stronger,but how exactly?

Madara can use 5 limbos and every other ability better when he has both of rinnegans,no one talked about "Evolving eyes = increased chakra pool" or the amount of chakra.

As i mentioned multiple times,Madara and the rest are capable of absorbing at least 5B (5A for Kaguya) attacks and it should be noted in their profiles.

^That is the point of thread

^She absorbed chakra from everyone who was trapped in IT to perform 5A ETSB.

There is even a calc in her profile.

As we said before, healing is fine, but scaling everyone to Kaguya who did a unique technique is a no.

I understand but as I said earlier they sould be able to absorb at least 5B attacks,not 5A.There is not that much differnce in power between Kaguya and Madara but i still think 5B is fine.5A for Kaguya only if people agree.

Ill repeat,Kaguya can absrob enough chakra to make 5A attack,she shares 1 body with Madara and there should not be very big diff in power between them.I think 5B is fine.Pain absorbed multiple Narutos atacks,Kisame absorb a lot of chakra from Be,he has chakra reserves comparable to Bijuus,while being 7B,Sasuke absoredb chakra from all Bijuus to creat his ultimate susanoo.

This thread need inputs.Also,can we already add healing to rinnegan users?

Sasuke didn't absorb that chakra into his own reserves. Also imo that healing is sketcy at best because Sasuke absorb Kurama's chakra in their final fight but he didn't heal even a little.

Back