• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Pokemon Sun and Moon (major spoiler ahead)

After you "get" Lunala/Solgaleo and become a champion, you could then go to the altar again, where you would meet your legendary, and from that go through a portal to another version world. In which, you get a Cosmog after seeing it "evolution" facing against each other, before (inevitably) send it into the box. You then could access it in the PC... from both world.

Here's a question:

1. Does this mean Bill's PC is trans-dimensional? Or

2. There's actually another version of the protag going through the portal at the exact same time, each time you carried the legendary and travel to the other version world, thinking and doing exactly what you're trying to do and each send the other's version of Cosmog into that world's respectively Bill's PC. That's kinda explain how fking no one notice the different, and you could access the Cosmog regularly.

Cause 1 of these thing mean an upgrade.

The PC space in Pokemon has always seemed to function like a separate pocket reality. Hell, the Poke Pelago is even based on that, and is where Mohn ended up after being sucked through an Ultra Wormhole. Speaking of UMs, the same game reveals that Ultra Space is connected to multiple (possibly all) universes in the setting, as Mohn was sucked from the world of Sun/Moon into the Poke Pelago, Anabel was sucked out of Emerald's universe and into a universe with Mega Evolution, etc. Connecting to separate realities doesn't seem far fetched.

That's ... kinnnda doesn't explain why everyone could access into Poke Pelago of their own, if the only known way to access into Ultra Space is through toturing poor Nebby, or through accident. I think Poke Pelago is just a place in the normal Pokeworld that people could send their pokemon to their eternal slavery after being banished into the ever-presence Box.

If the Poke Pelago was a widely known place that was easily accessible, I don't think Mohn would be stuck there. It also wouldn't explain why Pokemon who currently don't exist in the same material realm the player does can enjoy it while simultaneously being in boxes. It seems far closer to a pocket reality than anything else.

Use of Cosmog was the only known way to manually open Ultra Space. Ultra Wormholes still popped up on their own, in the past. One even sucked up Anabel, for instance, and others created the Totem Pokemon.

Who would said that he's stuck there though? If the player could easily access it and return through Charizard Glide, there's no reason for him to done the same. Also just because he have the same name doesn't mean people is going to relate him to being a professor, especially since he doesn't seem to remember being one.

Why Aether Foundation doesn't know about that place is the biggest bullshit in my opinion though.

No, Mohn is definitely the Mohn who is the father of Lille and Gladion. Not only would it not make sense for him to have the same name but be entirely separate, but he has similar hair, eyes, and facial structure to his kids. Travelling through Ultra Wormholes is also directly stated to sometimes cause amnesia, which is why Anabel doesn't remember coming from an entirely different universe or even who she used to be (a Frontier Brain). It would make sense for Mohn to not remember he used to be a scientist.

The Aether foundation should reeeaaalllly know about that place, I agree. Though it seems to be, for some odd reason, only known to the player, Mohn, and random Pokemon.

And the random passerby, remember that.

I never object that he is the professor, I just said that people probably won't connect the dot. I mean this is a place notorious for the Joy's family of identical sibling.

Yeah, the random passerby is...weird.

Ah, misunderstood you there. Though Mohn remembers his name, and doesn't share the same name with numerous other people, so I doubt he'd be mistaken. Most professors have been shown to have global notoriety, so I doubt he'd be any different.

...I guess this is a kind of open secret reserve for Trainer? Remember that the Aether Foundation doesn't come here for long, so they probably won't know all about the Alola secret.

Oh yeah, there's also the possibility that when the poke pelago and Mohn's info reach Aether, Lusamine is too far gone.So Wicke (or some other high-ranking officer) hide it away from her and her family, either thinking it's for the family's own good (since having another Amnesia father isn't going to be well), or having a vested interest in keeping Lusamine in her track. (Clue for a hidden villain?)

Edit: Could it be that Wicke is going to be the hidden villian in all of this? She's a high-ranking officer, close friend with Lusamine and her family, actively seek out for the UB's info, and pretty much going to be the one in charge after only Gladion is left. Plus her name is only a D away from being a villian name...

Edit 2: And I just find out her name is after a plant that is poisonous for animal, and guess what's the main type of animal in Pokemon?

Wicke is pretty mysterious. She's also very tight with the International Police, who have had run-ins with the damn Creation Trio (in Looker's case), meaning she's quite well versed in everything going on. Perhaps she does have some hidden agenda or backstory. I wouldn't be surprised, considering even the higher-ups at the IP were using Anabel, who was already relatively high in the chain of command, as bait for the UBs.

Even if she don't, the fact that she is in the position where a lot of power and infomation come to her, and she have the capacity to use it is enough for at least an eyebrow raise. She's the one that could just give 40 000 000 worth of pokedollar for free to our protag just in exchange for the UB info.

Edit: Off-topic though. So do you think I should do an upgrade for this?

I was thinking about Bill's PC in general, but probably his profile isn't gonna be in. Others are just recomfirming stuff like multiverse pokemon and stuff.

Off topic but can the mods add non pokemon/UB/human entities in this wiki for the pokemon wiki as well? I'm talking about entities like Bittercold, Dark Rust and Dark Matter. Also did this wiki have pages/segments regarding dark pokemon from the colisseum/XD series as well?

Sure you could add it yourself, the mod doesn't have any obligation or can stop you from adding it (as long as it's accurate)

Yeah this really adds more support that the Creation trio are on the Higher end of tier 2-B

Andykhang said:
Sure you could add it yourself, the mod doesn't have any obligation or can stop you from adding it (as long as it's accurate)
I'm not really familiar with the tearing system here. Hence why I need some unbias expert to add it for me.

Just add what you think is right. Other will then either fix it without your saying, or ask for them why or permission.

Back