• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Omega Shenron's power

Just wondering, is Omega Shenron universal? Quite a few people have been saying he is macroversal, and that Gogeta only needs his finger to beat him. Is this true?

Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is much stronger yes. The DB franchise used to subscribe to the four galaxy Universe cosmology and it was via chain reaction from my understanding, so definitely not Universal.

Well, I think that DarkLK once told me that it was likely a chain reaction, but personally I interpeted it more as a slow/gradual process. Gradually destroying 4 galaxies is likely not higher than galaxy level.

I'm sorry to ask but why is Omega Shenron Galaxy Level again? Is it via Negative Karma Ball or something else?

Well, his dark energy was supposedly a threat to the entire universe, if I remember correctly.

Alright thanks for answering. Should that be listed on his profile as the reasoning then? Because I know Goku and Vegeta were on higher levels of MSS, but due to the broadness of the category I wouldn't think stomping both of them at once would constitute the next tier. Would it?

Okay, I will insert a brief motivation, if one is missing.

@Ant Alright. Thank you very much.

@Fan I guess Ant's new motivation is sufficient rnough. However if you can still find that guidebook statement I think it'd be really interesting to see and possibly help further justify the rating.

Yeah, the guidebook indeed stated that Syn and Omega are Galaxy level threats, however a lot of people still think Omega and Gogeta can still contend and even stomp the Gods of Super even after everything that's happened so far, that's probably not even going to change even if we get a 2-B or 2-A feat in the next Arc, they also believe that GT Universe is the same size as Super XD

Thank you Fan. Do you or anyone else have a translation for that?

AllanSaiyan said:
I bet you are probably referring to that Dragon Ball Nation video.
I have seen quite a few vids like that, not just Dragon Ball Nation, but Nation changed his mind I think after the Universal feat and thinks the Gods are at least above Omega, however he is still not sure of Gogeta, I also know I guy on youtube that says he has the original Japanese GT box set with Eng Subs and he says GT repeatedly says it has only 4 Galaxies

By translating it, it says pretty much that Syn Shenron destructive capacity is equal to that of a Super Sayan 4, while Omega Shenron is ten times stronger than before and is capable of bringing the destruction of the galaxy.

Wasn't there also a statement from Popo (or someone) about Omega wiping out a galaxy?

He's definitely not universal via force alone, but he should be legit galaxy level.

Well, if we are going to link to an image, we preferably need an English guidebook page.

Okay. You can make a separate topic about it, if you wish.

Back