• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Numeron Dragon

This isnt a downgrade per say, I would just like clarifacation on where some things for Numeron Dragon come from as there is hardly any explanation or detail on his page at all. Anyways:

*2-C Rating

-First, where is it stated or confirmed he created multiple universes? A link or scan at least would be helpful since his page lacks that entirely. In other Yu-Gi-Oh! related threads me and a few others even talked about this and have almost no clue where this comes from. Secondly, even if this were legitimate, why is it even accepted? Numeron Dragon in lore is stated to have nearly died performing the feat, meaning its not something he can casually or normally do without struggling quite a lot. It's in fact the direct and blatent opposite. He shouldn't even be capable of doing this feat anymore unless we're refering to Numeron Dragon in his prime since post Numeron Dragon would logically be far weaker than he was when he did the feat. I don't know what tier this should be exactly, but I don't think this should be flat out 2-C.

*Durability

-Goes alone with the first point. Even if AP is fine, durability surely isnt. It makes no sense for someone to be given the same durability as the level of the feat they nearly killed themselves with. That practically spells Glass Canon.

*Hax

-His Time and Reality manipulation for the most part. No explanation or justification on how it works, how its used, where it comes from, or anything like that period.

*Speed

-His FTL rating im fine with but his Omnipresence is something I need to ask about. Where is this coming from? There's still nothing that justifies this.

*Omniscience

-Okay im going to be frank. No offense to whoever made his page of course, but where the hell does this come from? I havent seen anything period that even implies Numeron Dragon has true omniscience. Some clarifacation on this would be good.

Overall, Numeron Dragon's page needs to be fixed up. Theres stats and abilities that have no reasonings to them and they look like they're just coming out of nowhere. So if someone could help here, i'd very much appreciate it.

About Dura just because he nearly dies doesn't mean it doesn't scale.

Example: I shot a ki blast that destroyed a planet completely but I used all my energy and nearly killed myself, it would still scale. It would just be the most I can take.

Not this is only if he works like that and we dicide he can take what he creates.

This means the same for AP, even if it took all his power it would still be 2-C but it would be at most.

Can't say about the rest right now.

Cropfist said:
Creating a universal device from a tear while dying sounds fairly above baseline universal+.
Wait so it created a device which then has the power to create a universe?

If this is true (honestly never knew it did this, and im assuming we're talking about the Numeron Code?), how is this an AP feat? That would be like saying you are tier 5 or higher for creating Super Polyerazation, which has the ability to fuse dimensions together.

First, where is that stated? If it were true then there should be a link, scan or some form of evidence to justify its tier on its own page if it directly created it.

Second, if its also true then why does the Numeron Code have its own separate page? It is only a weapon/device and if Numeron Dragon did create it and can use it as a weapon, then it would again be listed on his page instead of being entirely separate.

Unless we just need to fix their pages, we need evidence of this because justifications are lacking a lot.

If he himself doesnt use it to fight with then I don't see how creating a device/object which has its own capabilities is a feat for him.

The "tear" is its emotions and own knowledge, I don't know where you got device from.

Okay checking the wiki for more backup info, tear = emotion and knowledge = Numeron Code, thats probably where the confusion came from.

Secondly it was only to destroy the Astral or Barian World (Both are equal to each other, and the Barian World has been compared to Earth), which isn't quite Low 2-C.

If it was extremely weak from doing the first feat, it is not a problem if he proforms a lesser feat right after and doesn't call for a downgrade but if he did this sometime after that yes he should be Downgraded if this took the same effort as the bigger feat.

Or it would go to what type of feats the verse shows more of Planet Level or Universe Level feats.

Well do we know how long it took for him to create the universe(s)? Seeing as how he nearly died doing it, there is definitely a signifigant struggle here and likely means it took him time to create it and not just make it instantly like Arceus/Creation Trio for example. We have no idea when and how long he does either of these feats.

And the issue I have with this is that currently Numeron Dragon wouldnt be as powerful as it was in the past since it did its first feat while almost dying, implying after it survived it no longer has that level of power for itself. Now if we were to give him a key for him in his prime i'd have no issue with this. Otherwise him in his most current state would be far weaker than he was when he did the creating.

I would appreciate more community input here.

Also, Darkness552 is regrettably no longer active in the wiki.

It does not seem important enough. Sorry.

It is implied he is the creator of the verse as a whole, not just ZEXAL , due to ZEXAL making references to GX & Yugioh . ARC-V is canon to the others due to the Four Dimensions being alternate timeline of the original entities. GX is canon to DM due to Judai and Supreme King mentioning Atem & knowing of the Nameless Pharoah, because the only time they ever met before then was BBT . Nightshroud also included the Tablet of Memories/Sheoth when referencing the creation of the world, singifying Atem's adventures are canon as well.

@2nd implied? Link? We only have him being stated to create the main universe from what we know.

@Cropfist what? I don't think you understand what I meant, he would be Low 2-C with unknown durability, because he lacks any 2-C feat.

@Crop we should be able to assume that if the feat in question is one that took a lot of struggling to do. I dont see anything that implies Numeron Dragon could do that feat any easier than other tier 2 characters who can do it instantly when it's explicity stated he nearly took his own life when creating it. That proves there was a massive struggle in him doing the feat.

How so? Because if your doing something that nearly takes your life away from you that doesnt sound like its done normally or anything better than that.

"He nearly died from creating the universe" means "he nealy died from creating the universe", not "it took an unreasonably long time for him to create the universe".

Anyways, I agree with the downgrade, (As there still is no mention of creating multiple universes) but durability wise, he would still be Low 2-C technically, it should just be mentioned that his stamina (in respect to combat at full power) and durability are fairly low.

Hold up, I thought Number 100 created the universe? Why is the Numeron Code being credited with creating the universe? Unless Astral means the Earth?

Im confused on that as well. Apparently the Numeron Code is a device or item made by the dragon that then used its own power to create the universe.

And Astral meant Earth?

Im not sure if this is scaleable.

The Numeron Code doesnt seem to be the same as, for example, Arceus and the creation trio. We know he can scale higher than them since they are a part of him, their power comes from him, he created them (And curbstomped them too with no effort).

The Numeron Code just seems to be a separate item or device made by N.D. that has its own capabilities of creating the universe (hence why they have separate pages otherwise this would never have been the case).

Maybe ... Maybe not. Your point is valid though.

At the same notion, if this were the case, where would Numeron Dragon would have gotten the external power source from ? There definitely wasn't any indication of the power being external, as oppose to it being created by the N.D to create the universe. It also would have said that there were TWO beings that created the universe, as opposed to one.

@2nd Wait are you suggesting Numeron Code = Number 100 or something else? I don't quite understand?

So from what I'm getting at here:

Numeron Drago

Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 2-C

Name:
Number 100: Numeron Dragon

Origin: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Classification: Creator deity, dragon

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Creation, Cosmic awareness, Reality Warping.

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Created the universe)

Speed: Unknow

Durability:
Universe level+

Stamina: Low

Range: Universe

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Unknown

Weaknesses: None notable

Numeron Code:

Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-B

Name
: Numeron Code

Origi: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Wielder: (currently) Astral (formely) Yuma, Mizar, Kite

Classification: Divine Weapon/TCG Card

Power and Abilities: Fusionism, Fate Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Contains all the history of the known universe.

Attack Potency: Planet level (Stated to have created the world, and beyond and was able to use its power to fuse the Barian World once again with the Astral World.)

Speed: N/A

Durability
: Unknow, at least Small Planet level (Was the object that created the moon after colliding with Earth.)

(Why on Earth was it omnipresent once??)

@SD

Iirc the creation of the Moon was actually a Low 5-B event because it partially overpowered Earth's GBE

I'd also like some clarification on its hax too.

Numeron Dragons Time and Reality manip has no justification or details on how it works. Same with its omnipresence and its supposed omniscience too.

Back