• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Nonexistent Physiology

I want to ask about Nonexistent Physiology

1) Can anyone explain to me about Nature Type 1 - 3 in a simple way?

2) Can someone also explain to me about the aspects of type 1-5?

3) If I have [Nature - Type 1] do I get [aspect -Type 1] as well or does it require performance?

4) How to interact all types of NEP and their aspects?

Ask for an explanation about this , Thank you :)

1) Nature Type 1 is an existence that transcends the world of reality, physics & metaphysics

Nature Type 2 is more of a primordial emptiness or more precisely a matter of things that are already at a fundamental level

Nature Type 3 is more to exist but as non -existent when you attack them, if you want to qualify for this type, you need to be immune to the manipulation of non -existent aspects due to its absence

2) That aspect you can understand yourself while reading it 👍🏻

3) Not necessarily also because you need performance for each type

4) Nature Type 1 = NPI + Void Manip

Nature Type 2 = Strong NPI + Void Manip Fundamental

Nature Type 3 = NPI + Void Manip

Aspect Type 1 = Uncertain

Aspect Type 2 = Still lacks concept so it can still be counter with Void Manip

Aspects of Type 3 and above, I'm still not sure because I still don't understand the fully renewed NEP, sorry

Noted*

If there is anything wrong about my description, anyone can correct me as I too am still weak in this area, I just tell based on what I know ✨

Back