• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About NEP

I'm not confident enough to make this a CRT but here it is, so what makes a character that gets erased from the plot/narrative not a type 2? Why is type 2 is limited to a concept? And say, if plot/narrative erasures are lower than conceptual ones, then shouldn't it still guarantee as a higher level of type 1? Same case with other fundamental aspects such as history and information, or course.

Since apparently plot/narrative is only "the reality" when fiction consider their reality as fiction, and that erasure from reality is lower than conceptuel it should not be NEP2

Since apparently plot/narrative is only "the reality" when fiction consider their reality as fiction, and that erasure from reality is lower than conceptuel it should not be NEP2
What, who decide that plot/narrative does only equate as "reality" in fiction, even if we assume so, it's meta-reality. I can as well argue that concepts are still tied, and exists within the narrative of the story.

You can say that plot is a thing that make up the verse, unlike a concept which governing a certain object whether being abstract or not. How is it inferior to a concept, if may I ask?

Last edited:
I dont Really think if Plot/Narrative is reality, but as far I know that's one of aspects which makes up the story line, this differs from the concept of reality that makes up the world and rules that world

What, who decide that plot/narrative does only equate as "reality" in fiction, even if we assume so, it's meta-reality. I can as well argue that concepts are still tied, and exists within the narrative of the story.

You can say that plot is a thing that make up the verse, unlike a concept which governing a certain object whether being abstract or not. How is it inferior to a concept, if may I ask?
It was talked in the top strongest thread and technically I'm more okay with what you tell (except for the plot/reality that came from being just in a higher dimmensionnal perspective)

Back