• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Marvel Comics Electro's Lightning Bolt Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
What are the feats for Electro's lightning to be considered a "real" lightning? I know that it sounds like hypocrisy of my part when I created this, but the lack of feats and/or statements really bothers me. I think we should add scans with references of the comic and the issue to make it better. Otherwise we just remove the MHS+ scaling, wich is completely fine by me.

I saw he has some cloud to ground lightning feat in his profile but I think we should add more.

What are the feats for Electro's lightning to be considered a "real" lightning?
He can hijack cloud to ground lightning bolts and turn into lightning and has multiple showings where he can turn into electricity and manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum. Thor also directly states he is composed of lightning

If 616 Electro doesn't have the evidence for MHS+ then literally no version of Electro has the evidence for it, because he has everything they've done but better scaling consistency and 60 years of comics to go off of.

First one is in the profile, the other two blogs have good feats but I'm looking for proof that his lightning is "real". I do belive that but he need more proof in his profile. And why the **** we don't have half of those feats of street characters on their profiles?

Not sure about the Daredevil part, I'm reading everything readcomics has for Daredevil and he doesn't do anything near as to blitz Electro. They seem like equal or Daredevil is just faster, not to the point of blitz him.

Not sure about the Daredevil part, I'm reading everything readcomics has for Daredevil and he doesn't do anything near as to blitz Electro. They seem like equal or Daredevil is just faster, not to the point of blitz him.
Yeah that's the current justification which rather mispresents their speed interactions. I've adjusted it to be better or at least slightly better.

Okay, cool. I think we can add that. Damn I hate the "Comprable to [insert character here] without no scans.

I thought the scans were the blogs that you wanted to link in his profile.
The scans for his speed, yeah. The comment I just made is because whoever made the justifications love to write the "Comparable to X" without scans to prove it. Though I'm gonna change that in Daredevil's profile.

LIke, if you wanna say that Daredevil is comparable to Fisk in AP and Speed, you at least link the fight and try to elaborate on that.

Though this has nothing to do with the draft you've just created since you're just reusing the old one.

**** I removed the reference for the cloud to ground lightning scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back