• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Madara's Travel to the Moon....

Raikages. It's being debated whether or not he is really lightning speed. If he is not confirmed to be lightning speed, then it will be calc stacking.

From scaling, he is faster than lightning, because this feat came from 20 years earlier to the 4SWW i think given him lightning speed and adding possibly higher is more accurate.

It's not important he use lighting or not even because of the scaling. I'm seriously wondering if you read what i wrote or what you want to read?

^ What Wrath said.

Also, while I'm okay with Minato's dodge being far faster than lightning, I think we are only allowed to scale in this situation rather than calculate.

Honestly it doesn't matter....Ay closed that distance in such a short time & Minato reacted to it & dodges it at the last second so why does lighting have anything 2 do w/ it? If someone could dodge something that fast & we calced it then it's good unless other calced it & we keep getting something different

Their no speed to calculate because the only time we saw 4Raikage becoming Raikage. For this you need to read Naruto as this involves their personal history.

From his younger years, A4 trained for the Raikage position and renown for his fast attacks in the 3SWW. He probably faster than Sasuke, Naruto or other current time characters who do little training but basing his attack on lighting speed more accurate as he trained himself nearly 20 years after this feat and match 9-Tails CM Naruto, even caught off guard him.

542-12

@Blacke

If there's no lightning speed in the first place, there can be no Sub-Rel.

The lightning in the verse has demonstrated similar properties, but I dunno why it isn't accepted. Probably our new rules might have changed something too.

@BlakeJan

Without calc stacking Raikage is just a human for that feat. If you treat him like a normal human (which has to be done to avoid calc stacking) Minato could have jogged to the next city while dodging and it still wouldn't come close to Sub-Rel.

No.

Both Kka and I calculated how far away Madara was from the moon before I upgraded the timeframe. This calculation requires Naruto mountains to be country sized to work, which is patently false, and also ignores the fact that Kishimoto draws mountains even when stuff like the GT is involved.

No such thing as Mach 3,000 Madara.

The Wiki B.U.G i can't see any post but if the scan is irrelevant, the acutal ranting is good

Because he assumed Madara reached the Moon right as the Chibaku Tensei hit the surface, which was debunked by Tata in the Revisions.

Back