• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Kenshiro's Abilities

So just to be clear, Kenshiro is getting:

Fear Manipulation (can use his aura frighten enemies away, his perfected Muso Tensei caused Raoh to lose control over his ki, his God of War aura frightened Kaioh's evil ki back into his body, Kasumi Kenshiro's Muso Tensei frightened Liu Zongwu into backing away)

Reactive Power Level: (has consistently managed to overcome gaps in power and skill after a fight with an opponent, should be comparable to Shachi)

Limited Flight (Numerous ki users have shown the ability to use their ki to float/levitate/glide, should be able to use Souther's techniques]

Resistance to Mind Manipulation (resisted a hypnosis attack)

Status Effect Inducement (has done this numerous times)

Yes !

And do not forget Soul Manipulation, as we've seen Hokuto fighters are capable of harm Spirits.

And some people say that actualy they should have Fear Inducement instead Fear Manipulation

You can try contacting one of them and politely ask them to look at this thread and provide feedback, if they say yes, ask them to open the necessary pages so you can make the edit.

Well from what I can see, it wasn't added, but I'll get to it when I have more reliable internet

But this works out for me cause I was gonna add in one more thing for Hokuto Ryuken users, specifically Kaioh:

Shouldn't they get resistance to either madness manipulation or mind manipulation? Using matoki, the demonic version of toki, usually drives the user mad, or turns them into a bloodlisted berserker. Kaioh was one of the most proficient users, so much so that he needed a special armor that helped him control his energy, yet he was always shown as still same and was never driven off his path of getting revenge on Hokuto Shinken. Hyoh and Han also seem to still be in control of themselves, but they do show that their more blood listed then before.

We know that the matoki statement is legit cause we see in a flashback that Juukei went nuts after utilizing the dark energy, and went on a Tampa through the Hokuto trainging grounds and killed his wife and child without really realizing what he was was doing.

I am not sure. Resisting a corrupting internal influence is not the same as resisting external powers from affecting you.

I think you meant "it's not enough".

No problem. Tell me here if you need any pages temporarily unlocked.

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Alright, just finished. Sorry it took so long, I got sidetracked with something else. Could you please close the profiles for now? Going to sleep.

I've closed the profiles.

P.S. Sorry, I have some troubles with notifications.

Thanks. Do any other FOTNS profiles need to be updated?

Well I need to look over how these abilities would scale, so I'll need some time to re-read some of the series, plus I need to see if I can contact Silver.

Almost forgot about this thread, dang new update not giving me updates through mobile

Anyway, do you think now is a good time to start scaling the abilities to the profiles Silver? It would take some time, but I got some free time.

Also, what feat would upgrade the speed?

I think that might fall under hyperbole, unless there's something that implies that it's literal? There's no subtitles on that version, so I'm not sure.

Weren't the edits already performed?

Okay. Can you give a TLDR summary here?

We still need to figure out who the abilities scale to, but I think I have a pretty good idea of how to scale. Though I'll have to add in more tomorrow.

Okay. It would be best if Promestein and Ogurtsow comment here again about that first though.

Back