• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Infinite Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I see this question every week

Apparently not.
The distance between the two timelines is 5 d
I will explain why
The void containing the infinite timelines is infinitely larger than one timeline making it 5d and the distance attached to this void making the distance 5d
Zamasu affects this distance

The distance between the two timelines is 5 d
The void containing the infinite timelines is infinitely larger than one timeline making it 5d and the distance attached to this void making the distance 5d
I confidently can say this requires context. If the entire multiverse is governed by a linear flow of time, then it's one time axis in which THAT would be traveling/affecting things on a 5-D axis, which is much different then a 5th dimensional space. To put it simply, even the space between four dimensional universes is on the 5-D axis.
If the void exists parallel to the other timeline you're using as the distance justification here, then yes my interpretation makes sense. Like I said though, scans are needed for these kind of questions.

I confidently can say this requires context. If the entire multiverse is governed by a linear flow of time, then it's one time axis in which THAT would be traveling/affecting things on a 5-D axis, which is much different then a 5th dimensional space. To put it simply, even the space between four dimensional universes is on the 5-D axis.
If the void exists parallel to the other timeline you're using as the distance justification here, then yes my interpretation makes sense. Like I said though, scans are needed for these kind of questions.
The speed page says that the distance between two timelines is 5d and I explained how it is only 5d

Zamasu merged with the future timeline and crossed the distance between two timelines until he reached the timeline in the present

The speed page says that the distance between two timelines is 5d and I explained how it is only 5d
The distance between any two 4D timelines is considered as the 5th dimension because you need a fifth coordinate to define their positions. What you gave as the reason is wrong. Anyways that alone is enough to get to low 1-C.

Last edited:
The distance between any two 4D timelines is considered as the 5th dimension because you need a fifth coordinate to define their positions. What you gave as the reason is wrong. Anyways that alone is enough to get to low 1-C.
Zamasu crosses the distance between two timelines and Beerus and Whis say his energy has reached the present and it's affecting a five-dimensional axis so why not low 1-c Give me a compelling reason

Zamasu crosses the distance between two timelines and Beerus and Whis say his energy has reached the present and it's affecting a five-dimensional axis so why not low 1-c Give me a compelling reason
I believe it is someone along the line of the space being non-relevant in volume/mass, but I don't really know, I haven't seen any character using this logic to get low 1-C, a lot of tier 2 should be tier 1 using that logic but they aren't. You can ask Ultima, he handles the tiering system. He should be able to give you a good reason why it doesn't qualify

I believe it is someone along the line of the space being non-relevant in volume/mass, but I don't really know, I haven't seen any character using this logic to get low 1-C, a lot of tier 2 should be tier 1 using that logic but they aren't. You can ask Ultima, he handles the tiering system. He should be able to give you a good reason why it doesn't qualify
Okay

Cool. So now you're saying that the void between two universes is equally large as the one between 2000.

What is the relationship of the universes in the time lines in my words? A speed page mentioned that the distance between two timelines is 5d and I explained why
Sure. But given that the 5D stuff is involved anywhere between 2-C and 2-A, everyone who's that tier or is Omnipresent in such a multiverse has 5D power like this.

Clearly a problem with straight up 5-D. It's only range if it isn't the whole thing (but I personally won't go to far into range because I am not knowledgeable enough about Zamasu, the arc was a pain to watch through.) So in other words, range may be on the table but not outright 5-D.

Clearly a problem with straight up 5-D. It's only range if it isn't the whole thing (but I personally won't go to far into range because I am not knowledgeable enough about Zamasu, the arc was a pain to watch through.) So in other words, range may be on the table but not outright 5-D.
It is impossible for a 4D object to affect a 5D axis so the zamasu must be qualified to be low1-c

he's not even 4D, stop the wank
When he fused he still had the time ring, hence why he was able to return to the main timeline in the same path in space-time that Goku Black did
unknown.png

Backed by even Krillin

23.png

It was simply the time ring abilities, nothing proves otherwise
In fact nothing proves he was even fusing with space-time in the first place, if he was fusing with length, width and height, why didn't Goku, Vegeta and everyone else fuse with him? Especially after he was done fusing with the Earth?

unknown.png

Zamasu already finished fusing with the Earth, yet the ground, and everything still remained, there was still space, he was obviously not fusing with space-time.
Zeno himself was able to wipe him.

Same Zeno who couldn't even wipe space-time itself, the 12 universes are not separate space-time, Goku black himself calls traveling to other timeline the separate space-time
24.png

which shows only the timelines, like future and present are the seperate space-time
backed by even the manga when supreme kai traveled to the futures
unknown.png

which shows that in both anime and manga only the timelines are separate space-time

How is infinite Zamasu 4D? When 3D Power killed him?
As seen here space exist as length, width and height exist
Time exist as time is still moving and the time machine returned
if the 4th dimension was truly destroyed it would be a 0th dimension, with no length, width, height nor time, hence 3D beings and objects would not exist, but clearly even the time machine is existing, which proves space exist, and it was able to return, which shows time exist.
Infinite Zamasu isn't even 4D, it was simply time ring abilties he still had due to fusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back