• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Hax's limitation. [Staff please]

The character A has feat shows that he can kill 2B. When he fights with 2A from another fiction.

Can he kill 2A with a hax?

I think hax's limit depends on the dimension.

Character A has a conceptual death hax and Power Nullification on conceptual level. Character B has no resistance.

Depend on the feat of that hax, Example Death Hax of Yogiri can never be affect Yuuki Terumi because Yogiri's Death Hax is so noob.

Stop derailing, dammit.

But why would he be unable to hax somebody with no resistance? Unless the target in question is too "strong" to be haxed.

More example, Yogiri's hax won't be affected to 2-A marvel characters such as Death or other cosmic entities

SaitamaTier0 said:
Depend on the feat of that hax, Example Death Hax of Yogiri can never be affect Yuuki Terumi because Yogiri's Death Hax is so noob.
Yuuki has resistances. If he didnt, he would be dead

>"Noob death hax"

Literally the second or third strongest 2-B death hax of the wiki

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Yuuki has resistances. If he didnt, he would be dead

>"Noob death hax"

Literally the second or third strongest 2-B death hax of the wiki
If he didn't have, How Yogiri get through High-Godly?

Diinou HotHead said:
He was just talking about how SaitamaTier0 said Yog's deathhax is "noob"
And he mentioned if Terumi lack of death resistances Yogiri would kill him and i have an argument.

We look more at the mechanism of an ability than its status as "hax", best to keep this in mind since the term by itself doesn't mean much

As for limitations, the general policy is that characters with higher D AP but a 3-D body will not fare much better against typical durability negation than a normal 3-D character.

So, to re-ask the OP's real question: Can 2-B Conceptual Power Null null 2-A Power, with the 2-A Power's user having no/weaker resistance?

Depends on mechanism of the power and the 2-A's nature

Some power null work by cutting off access to someone's power while others work by suppressing it. The latter I don't think will work while former might

I asked a similar question in this thread .

"Does you resisting someone manipulating your own conceptual existence mean you can resist someone conceptuallty killing your powers?"

That's a pretty important question imo.

Stocking.exe said:
Diinou HotHead said:
He was just talking about how SaitamaTier0 said Yog's deathhax is "noob"
And he mentioned if Terumi lack of death resistances Yogiri would kill him and i have an argument.
Terumi has High Godly? Hmmm, anyways, I was trying to say that he could affect Terumi if he didnt have resistances

I know that he would resurrect, but the point is that Yogiri would be able to affect him and kill him nigh-infinite times because of immeasurable speed

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Terumi has High Godly? Hmmm, anyways, I was trying to say that he could affect Terumi if he didnt have resistances

I know that he would resurrect, but the point is that Yogiri would be able to affect him and kill him nigh-infinite times because of immeasurable speed
How? Terumi has Immortal Type 5 and if next step is immortal negation, Terumi resists it on 2-A degree.

With no resistance or weird omnipresence type stifg a 2-B shoild ba eble to kill a 2-A with death manip. What's the specific character though?

Can you even scale death hax like that?

They're both tier 2, it's not like BB is higher in dimensionality than Yogiri's ID, which ignores durability...

So really, in my mind, he probably could kill BB characters.

Edit:

Also High Godly is getting revised iirc. Cause there's not much of a difference between it and mid godly.

YungManzi said:
Can you even scale death hax like that?
They're both tier 2, it's not like BB is higher in dimensionality than Yogiri's ID, which ignores durability...

So really, in my mind, he probably could kill BB characters.
Kill some verse that negate and resistance all of your hax ?

Well the deathsingers and oryx are 2-Bs with even stronger death manip than him but I was wondering about what the 2-A was antways

I think blazblue probably resists it. They have a lot of resistances.

Wokistan said:
Well the deathsingers and oryx are 2-Bs with even stronger death manip than him but I was wondering about what the 2-A was antwaysI think blazblue probably resists it.
Even if they resist Death, it would have to be some pretty damn good death to say they resist ID.

Ask the blazblue people how good the resistance is then

Stocking.exe said:
More than 80% is 2-A, Include Death Hax
Not all Death Hax is created equal.

Yogiri's Death Hax works on concepts, people with type 4 and 7 immortality , and people who the concept of death doesn't even apply to.

It's also irreversable and beyond time and fate.

Some pretty OP shizz.

Blazblue already has concept resistances, types 4 and 7 immortality aren't really that special, nor is type 5 at this level

Range, my man.

If they can affect the totality of the 2-A dood, it shouldnt be a problem to kill them. If they cant, good luck, its the same as if they used cellular-level death hax on you. Trying to kill you cell by cell is going to take a while, right?

Wokistan said:
Blazblue already has concept resistances, types 4 and 7 immortality aren't really that special, nor is type 5 at this level
Funnily enough, I don't see conceptual resistance on Yuki's profile.

Also, I think type 4, 5, & 7 are special when talking about which death hax is more potent.

Because Killing a 4-B < Killing a 10-B who is already dead.

Them being tier 2 shouldn't change how we rate hax which bypasses durability.

PaChi2 said:
Range, my man.
If they can affect the totality of the 2-A dood, it shouldnt be a problem to kill them. If they cant, good luck, its the same as if they used cellular-level death hax on you. Trying to kill you cell by cell is going to take a while, right?
You mean, people with Large Size? What if it was a 2-A with normal human size?

Back