• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Colonel Krukov's Retirement

So that's why he was not a staff anymore... That's sad to here. Goodbye Colonel, I hope you can get better, and thank you for everything you've done so far

Damn, I hate when I get to these things this late.

Goodbye, Colonel. I didn't join soon enough to meet you, but it's clear that the people who did get that chance respect you and what you've done for this place. It takes a lot for a person to garner this many comments on a post centered around their departure, and from what I can see, you've earned it.

You'll be missed on this wiki. No doubt about that.

It's unfortunate that Colonel Krukov retired. Nevertheless, if it leads to him getting better, I support his decision.

My sincere thanks for contributing so greatly to our site, and to our community.

Best wishes to you for all your future endeavours. Take care of yourself my friend, and remember that you're welcome to return, should you ever decided to.

1 week+, 1 perso put their time into saying hello on my wall personally...

Welp, if that's all the friends I have left here, it's better than none.

I'm really sorry, man. I'm horrible at one on one conversations, so I joined the chat to say hi instead.

Well, this thread received 22 thumbs up, and 51 replies, so that means that people here like you quite a bit.

I'm autistic/socially incompetent, and very busy, so I don't really tend to have time to chat much with anybody about matters that are not important to the wiki maintenance, unless they approach me first.

Back