• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Cirno's ice

With all the talk about Cirno and the passed Cirno day, I find myself with a question.

We know that Cirno make Ice Block out of thin air. Previously I thought that she just froze the water in the air.

...Except now, that's make no sense. There's no fcking enough water in the surrounding air (about 10 m or so, I assume) for her to made a considerable sized's ice block out of water. That would mean her ice is made out of something else... but what?If it's air, then her freezing is frightening (for instance, Oxigen's freezing point would be -218,8 Celsius, or 54.36 K. Not to mention the amount she have to collect...) And if it does made out of water, then we're talking about a possible water's manipulation range of at least a kilometer in radius.

Or it's just pure magic and Touhou's reason. Need some input for this, since this could possibly go into content revision

Her magic still managed to freeze approximately 1 ton of air, which would need it temperature to dropped to -218,8 Celcius though. Just think of the logistic scare me.

Not to mention her perfect freeze manage to freeze even the velocity of her and the opponents object, though I guess it's because of the sheer weight and the fact that she control ice that stop it.

Cirno's perfect freeze should be able to lower an object's temperature to at least -225 degrees Celsius. Would that be correct?

Back