• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Cat God (The Battle Cats)

Topbot

He/Him
I believe that Cat God is way weaker than the page suggests. Here are my arguments against the main points the page uses to scale him that high.

1: He transcended space and time

While the game does straight up state this, I think that its validity is questionable. First, it may just be referring to Cat God somehow becoming a younger version of himself. Second, and more importantly, Cat God (the one that floats in the sky and gives you miracles) isn't usable in Stories of Legend, and the lore reason for this is that he wasn't born yet. If he truly transcended time, then he should be able to support the cats in the past as well.

2: He created the Battle Cats universe

I don't get how this is implied at all. First, nothing ever says that he created the BC universe, as far as I know. Second, there is another unit that is probably the true creator of the BC universe: Daybreaker Izanagi. His description says that he's the prelude to all that ever was. Him being a legend-rare is also consistent with this statement, as all non-collab LR's are implied or straight up stated to have some higher-dimensional power and have the same crystal in their design.

So, after all this, where should he scale?

Idk lol

Back