• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently BDE type 1 grants type 1 acausality because its users are outside of time itself. My question is, how is this not type 4 acausality? Why do we assume being unbound by time only extends to the past, and not the present or future?

BDE = Big Dick Energy

Prolly because nobody cares enough about the ability to revise it

Wait, while I'm at it, why doesn't BDE grant immunity to space-time hax? You'd think lacking something would grant immunity to that thing, right? I'm pretty sure that's like the main basis we use for immunity.

Because fiction, we have too many example of void beyond space-time still have cause and effect happening in it due to story progression, so it only grant Acausality 1 for consistency reason, well i can understand your reason since time also related to cause and effect but well......., with the recent Acausality type 5 revision, characters possibly can't even get type 4 now if they just beyond time only without context

Because fiction, we have too many example of void beyond space-time still have cause and effect happening in it due to story progression, so it only grant Acausality 1 for consistency reason, well i can understand your reason since time also related to cause and effect but well......., with the recent Acausality type 5 revision, characters possibly can't even get type 4 now if they just beyond time only without context
This isn't about locations though, it's about characters. If a location is beyond cause/effect, yet individual characters are able to act in it just fine, we assume that that's a trait of the characters themselves and not an anti-feat for the void.

Besides, I don't think we'd treat a situation like that as anything more than an outlier or anti-feat. I think for characters who are genuinely outside the flow of time and don't have any notable anti-feats to disprove type 4, they should get type 4 by default.

BDE 1 is just you lacking characteristic of time and space, the wiki now don't equate lacking time mean said character somehow operating under different cause and effect system anymore

Well obviously we still do considering we grant type 1 acausality. If we accept that a BDE character is immune to changes in the past, why would they not be immune to changes in the future as well?

Back