• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

about barrier of goku, vegeta & vegito

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is like saying the blue aura of ssjb vegito has different properties than the blue aura of ssjb vegeta and ssjb goku. we don't need confirmation of it being god ki because we can see it visually. some things are depicted visually the same throughout the show.

ki can take different forms and this is why i never compared any barrier with any other barrier shown in the series. we all know the android barrier is different because it looks different. we all know that vegeta formed a barrier like thing with his ssj aura against magetta, but that is different too. we all know that jiren formed a ki wall around him but that is different too. they are all visually different than the barrier vegito used and i never compared any of those, did i?

but here i compared these barriers because they do have everything in common(the main point). so it is far more safe to say that they are the same thing, and it makes sense too because fusion and fusees have a direct relationship(the supporting point).

God ki essence is different from Ki, that's why one makes the distinction in those two. It's completly irrelevant to make a comparison between those two, because they are technically different in themselves. Also God ki cannot be sensed by mortals, that's why the colour is assisting to affirm the existence of god ki. For saiyans this is the case.

For example, According to a databook in dragon ball the kaioshin "creates" life by dividing the mass of a celestial body and thus make more life. That's also a qualitative difference in mortal ki and god ki.

However, that's why god ki is treated with delicacy when one realizes a affirmation of it. So technically, no you can't say that just by having SSB you directly have God ki, well in any case it would mean that since there is no point in displaying the opposite. The blue colour is just the affirmation of that a saiyan has reached god essence, nothing more.

You are the one going in circles, the very first prefix of ki is that it's existence itself cannot be "seen" until someone unleashes it, displaying a aura of some sort. And so the opponent has to sense the "level" of power before hand.

i am not even trying to debate god ki vs normal ki. my whole point was that god ki for saiyans is visually depicted as blue, normal ki for most earthlings are visually depicted as white.

we don't always need a feat/statement/confirmation about god ki, normal ki or senzu bean, etc because some things are depicted visually the same throughout the show and when that happens we can automatically understand that it is the same thing from back then.

> vegito goes blue. --> "oh! it is the same ssb from before when goku used it"

> trunks does a galick gun without saying its name. --> "oh! it is the same attack as before when vegeta used it"

> tien raises his power. --> "oh! it is the same white aura as before when goku used it"

> yajirobe brings a senzu bean. --> "oh! it is the same bean as before when korin it"

this case is no different...

> goku and vegeta used same barrier. --> "oh! it is the same barrier as before when vegito used it"

literally nothing about it is different...

and you wrote that much based on 3 lines of my previous comment and ignored everything else. so again:

ki can take different forms and this is why i never compared any barrier with any other barrier shown in the series. we all know the android barrier is different because it looks different. we all know that vegeta formed a barrier like thing with his ssj aura against magetta, but that is different too. we all know that jiren formed a ki wall around him but that is different too. they are all visually different than the barrier vegito used and i never compared any of those, did i?

but here i compared these barriers because they do have everything in common(the main point). so it is far more safe to say that they are the same thing, and it makes sense too because fusion and fusees have a direct relationship(the supporting point).

Look, as I mentioned above, Promestein, Cal and myself have already accepted this, and Promestein intends to apply it. The issue has been sufficiently dealt with already.

So, should I close this or wait until somebody tells me that Promestein has applied the changes then?

Okay. I will do so. If Promestein forget to add the ability, you can remind her on her message wall.

Yes if it's getting out of hand, probably close it. I'll remind Promestein after waiting a few more hours. You can count on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back