• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About ''A Call Beyond"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ebrietas and Mergo should both also have "likely higher" but other than that yeah I'm fine with that revision. Hunter may just outright need a key merged (maybe Mid and Late game being merged, and instead just include "Beginning, Early, Late, EoG, EoG (specific ending)"?

So instead of

• Key: Beginning of Game | Early Game | Mid Game | Late Game | End Of Game (Yharnam Sunrise and Honoring Wishes) | End of Game (Childhood's Beginning)
We should do

• Key: Beginning of Game | Early Game | Mid Game | End Of Game (Yharnam Sunrise and Honoring Wishes) | End of Game (Childhood's Beginning)

I think you could just replace Mid-Game with Late-Game and classify Rom as the middle of the game, like a flipping point.

Other than that, yeah, that's what I have in mind, at least it lets us avoid a bit of redundancy.

Mr. Bambu said:
I think you could just replace Mid-Game with Late-Game and classify Rom as the middle of the game, like a flipping point.
Other than that, yeah, that's what I have in mind, at least it lets us avoid a bit of redundancy.
Okay. I'll apply the changes then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back