• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abeloth (Star Wars) vs Acheron (Honkai Star Rail)

TegamiBachi25

He/Him
This is my first hax matchup that hopefully isn’t a stomp and 4-A (ignoring my Naruto vs sans one). With both Honkai and Star Wars being upgraded and changed via cosmology and scaling, I’m hoping to get this out first before both CRTs are accepted

This is abeloth vs Acheron. Speed is equalized and fight takes place on star destroyer.

embodiment of chaos:

Waifu:

Inconclusive:

Abeloth
-Class G TK
-Precognition so she can literally detect Acheron drawing her sword, freezing time, and instantly obliterating her by slamming her with TK or crushing her brain or organs, or just throwing her into space and suffocating to death

acheron
-resists abeloth mind hax and soul manipulation so force drain is also useless against her
-Can instantly freeze and then one shot and delete and erase abeloth from existence with one swing

It’s who hax comes out faster that can one shot each other

Star Wars is having a cosmology change?

Anyway, I wonder what Abeloth can do knowing that she'll get obliterated under one second later... and Star Wars profiles look dreadfully outdated and wacky by our current standards. Also, it doesn't seem to specify how far Star Wars even scale to 4-A.

Star Wars is having a cosmology change?

Anyway, I wonder what Abeloth can do knowing that she'll get obliterated under one second later... and Star Wars profiles look dreadfully outdated and wacky by our current standards. Also, it doesn't seem to specify how far Star Wars even scale to 4-A.
correction. SW is going through an AP change since both canon and legends is outdated, while Honkai is going through both 3-C upgrades and cosmology changes

Precog saves abeloth a bunch here. She can instantly tear Acheron apart or send her into orbit, crush her brain or organs the second she detects and knows Acheron can power null her and vaporize her. Both have stomp/OHKO options.

On second thought, I’ll bloodlust Acheron here, since her weaknesses state she’s hesitant to draw her sword and give her prior knowledge of abeloth

Precog saves abeloth a bunch here. She can instantly tear Acheron apart or send her into orbit, crush her brain or organs the second she detects and knows Acheron can power null her and vaporize her. Both have stomp/OHKO options.
How?
On second thought, I’ll bloodlust Acheron here, since her weaknesses state she’s hesitant to draw her sword and give her prior knowledge of abeloth
It says she won't draw her sword unless necessary, so no need for that. Abeloth of a galaxy level threat, Acheron will definitely draw her blade.

How?

It says she won't draw her sword unless necessary, so no need for that. Abeloth of a galaxy level threat, Acheron will definitely draw her blade.
SW force wielders precog is literally seconds before it happens and tells them how dangerous something is. The blaster deflection in lightsabers in the movies? That’s precog. Force users can crush or mess up your internal organs or tear you apart with the force. Abeloth will go for her kill options the moment she detects Acheron can vaporize and power null and bypass her intagbility with 12D dura neg

SW force wielders precog is literally seconds before it happens and tells them how dangerous something is. The blaster deflection in lightsabers in the movies? That’s precog. Force users can crush or mess up your internal organs or tear you apart with the force. Abeloth will go for her kill options the moment she detects Acheron can vaporize and power null and bypass her intagbility with 12D dura neg
Acheron resists biological manipulation; I don't think attacking her internal organs will work. However, the Force likely will be a huge hindrance for her due to the difference in lifting strength. Also, you said force wielder's precog takes a few seconds right?

Abeloth is probably going tier 2 post-updates

Regardless, Abeloth can do basically anything she wants here due to having passive precog which lets her see several seconds in advance. Which basically means Force Drain is an instant-kill on singular beings, this isn't resisted at all.

And yes, this is scaling Abeloth above Nihilus' force Drain, whom would also more than likely beat Acheron, potentially even harder because he talks just to flex even on people who resist it... now imagine what happens to someone who doesn't resist it.

Acausality can stop Abeloth from reading Acheron's next moves, but it will still show Abeloth that she's getting killed. So she'll go for the insta-kill there.

(Also, I need to know if 1-C force will be a Legends only thing or canon will have it too?)

Acausality can stop Abeloth from reading Acheron's next moves, but it will still show Abeloth that she's getting killed. So she'll go for the insta-kill there.

(Also, I need to know if 1-C force will be a Legends only thing or canon will have it too?)
Almost definitely legends only

Can abeloth precog acheron drawing her sword and getting killed by it if Acheron can freeze time upon drawing her sword?

I heard that forcenin will be 0, will this really happen?
Nobody said that.... Like I just said, the force will be only Low 1-C.

Since Acheron has no past or future due to IX.
She doesn't, but Abeloth still has past and future, so she'll be able to see her own future, aka dying.

And dunno if TK can just bypass/crush someone around the same level of durability as the ap itself.
With higher LS, it can.

Question: how does precog/future sight interact with type 2 acausality? Since Acheron has no past or future due to IX.
Oh my God this has been explained two entire posts above yours, read le fookin thread
And dunno if TK can just bypass/crush someone around the same level of durability as the ap itself. In any case, if precog fails, this is a stomp. Acheron just draws her sword and haxes Abeloth to death/erasure
I'm pretty sure Force Drain instant kills, is based by gesture while Acheron needs to pull a sword, and isn't resisted!

Oh my God this has been explained two entire posts above yours, read le fookin thread

I'm pretty sure Force Drain instant kills, is based by gesture while Acheron needs to pull a sword, and isn't resisted!
I think they meant whether this is like Thanos weird precog which would make Abeloth immediately go for the kill or is it basic precog that still need Abeloth to "see" before she finally move for the kill.

It's but Acheron sword draw is pretty fast if the technique is anything to go by and even before that, she can still amp herself without drawing her sword to the point of seeing the normal rain and everything as borderline movement less.

So from what i see, either Abeloth precog have some mechanic that make her immediately go for the kill right off the bat or it doesn't and she still need to "see" like normal precog then Acheron amp into timestop before she can move.

I think they meant whether this is like Thanos weird precog which would make Abeloth immediately go for the kill or is it basic precog that still need Abeloth to "see" before she finally move for the kill.

It's but Acheron sword draw is pretty fast if the technique is anything to go by and even before that, she can still amp herself without drawing her sword to the point of seeing the normal rain and everything as borderline movement less.

So from what i see, either Abeloth precog have some mechanic that make her immediately go for the kill right off the bat or it doesn't and she still need to "see" like normal precog then Acheron amp into timestop before she can move.
Abeloth passively sees several seconds info the future.

Abelorh sees herself just being obliterated even if she doesn't know how, and she proceeds to gesture and instantly drains all the life force from her opponent or TK them. That's how she do.

Abeloth can only see herself get obliterated within seconds if Acheron chooses to draw her sword. If she does, then it’ll already be too late for Abeloth. Unless Abeloth finds a way to stop Acheron from drawing her sword, but unlikely since she can only see herself dying. She can use force drain but Acheron can stop space and time before it’ll take effect against her.

Abeloth can only see herself get obliterated within seconds if Acheron chooses to draw her sword. If she does, then it’ll already be too late for Abeloth. Unless Abeloth finds a way to stop Acheron from drawing her sword, but unlikely since she can only see herself dying. She can use force drain but Acheron can stop space and time before it’ll take effect against her.
Force Drain on Nihilus' level is instant death, so...

I'm reviewing the cutscene, but does time stop when she draws her sword or is that something she can do? Time already seemed to slow pretty substantially when she's just walking forward preparing to draw her sword and only stops when she draws her sword, or is that just artistic license for the cutscene?

Nobody said that.... Like I just said, the force will be only Low 1-C.

She doesn't, but Abeloth still has past and future, so she'll be able to see her own future, aka dying.

With higher LS, it can.
I remember ultima stated this in the new revisions

I'm reviewing the cutscene, but does time stop when she draws her sword or is that something she can do? Time already seemed to slow pretty substantially when she's just walking forward preparing to draw her sword and only stops when she draws her sword, or is that just artistic license for the cutscene?
Its sorta like shenhe cutscene where everything was focused on her so its artistic license most likely

I remember ultima stated this in the new revisions
He actually did said, lmao. I mean, it is mostly an one off comment done a few months ago. I wouldn't take too seriously right now. Anyway, let's stop talking about that since the changes will still take time.

Force Drain on Nihilus' level is instant death, so...
Yeah, I'm with Reaper on this one. They both can insta-kill each other, but Abeloth's force drain is easier to land and easier to do, faster than drawing a blade too.

And once Acheron draws her sword, it's instant annihilation.
Are you honestly arguing Acheron drawing a sword is faster than Abeloth just force draining her? Force Drain is generally gesture-based at this level, like, we're talking turn one's wrist and think level.

Of course, Nihilus has force drained through his face before, so it can be thought-based(Albeit Abeloth has not used that method in-character)

Back