• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ÃÀ Ó½» ¤ë ßâ½ ╔┐ Ó½» ã┐ ╔┐ Ó½» Vs. The God-Emperor

In all honesty, I think this is going to be a pretty contentious fight. While Pewdiepie could technically "kill" the Donald Trump Meme with Meme Review. Tronald Dump's Fake News could just retroactively rewrite any sort of "loss" or "death" as fake and gay Fake news... However, since Tronald Dump is technically a meme (per his Page saying that the Trump meme is ">>>>>>>>>>>>" the Hitler Meme), he should be susceptible to Death via Meme Review... yet his Fake News Subjective Reality Rewrite would just retroactively alter the outcome as "Fake News", and that's not even factoring in how "all memes respect Trump" thing on Tronald's Page, and since Pewdiepie is technically a meme...

Brain.exe has stopped working

Christian Higdon said:
Either one loses hard.
I mean, CFC SMG4 actually loses to either of these, oddly enough, Tronald's "Meme Manipulation" of making "all memes worship him" would affect the SMGbois due to M e m e P h y s i o l o g y

Christian Higdon said:
Yes. He loses too.
so both Pewdiepie in his final form (with Bro Force), and Tronald Dump stomp all three SMG4's...

So now all we need to answer is who'd win, Pewdiepie's True Final Form w/Bro Force... or Tronald Dump?

No, shut up. You people are the reason JBW is going down the shithole it's been trying to crawl up out of for months now. Ever since you type came up, I've been gnawing at my fingernails, wondering who, no, WHAT you are. Are you guys people, aliens, cyborgs or robots linked to a hivemind!? I don't know, but you're so inhumanly annoying WITH YOUR "BANNED" BULLCRAP, YOU SON OF A BIIIIIIIIITCH!

....I think I need some time.

Back