• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does posting on a thread which had its last bump 11 days ago count as a necro? In any cases, I'm going with Wolfy here. Even putting aside the fact that she's the entirety of my childhood and that I'm a Shintoist, her arsenal is much vaster than SMITE Amaterasu, with the ikes of time slow, ice manipulation, ressurection and better long range attacks such as her rossary beads and celestial brushes.

It's not a necro unless a month has passed I believe.

I'm also going to go with Ammy via superior abiliites and versatility, like time stop and time slow. Ammy is also going to be very difficult to put down considering she needs to be killed 4 times to die permanently, and her godhood giving her 3 free hits before taking damage.

The best wolf versus the alright sun god. For clarity's sake, I'll refer to the wolf as Okami and the other one as Smite or Amaterasu.

Attack: Both Okami and Smite have Multi-Solar System level.

Speed is equalized.

Durability: Both are Multi-Solar system level.

Okami has a lot of attacks with her trusty Celestial Brush. Notable attacks are elemental techniques (fire, ice, water, electricity), Veil of Mist (slows down time), Cherry Bomb (explosive firecracker), and Power Slash, which cuts through iron and diamond. Okami's also got the Divine Instruments; Reflectors to reflect projectiles and counter physical attacks, Rosary for long range, and Glaives for heavy hitting.

Meanwhile, Smite's Amaterasu... doesn't have as much versatility. However, she is literally the sun. I'm also seeing her attacks aren't present. Let me see if I can get them...

Her passive ability is Illuminating Strike, 3 hits increases future damage to the opponent by 10%, able to stack 3 times to 30%. Her first special attack is Divine Presense, increasing her healing a little as well as either increasing movement speed or attack power, based on if its mode is Benevolence (speed) or Valor (attack). 2nd, Heavenly Reflection, charges up a blast of light from her mirror, reducing some damage meanwhile. 3rd, Glorious Charge, slicing the enemy while silencing them, removing their special attacks for a bit. Her ultimate is Dazzling Offensive, 3 hits that, if they all connect, stun the opponent for a bit.

Basically, durability negation, stat enhancement, light projectile, temporary power removal, and can stun.

In conclusion, the abilities Okami has overwhelms the 5 powers Smite has. The only advantage Smite's god has is that it's the sun, but really it's the body incarnation we have to worry about. I'm voting Okami Ammy via more versatility, including time slowing.

I think Okami's faster in terms of speed (and can slow time), not considering omnipresence. Though it's a little disappointing how low popularity Smite has.

Sure, I'll add it to Amaterasu from SMITE's profile Could you request it for Ammy from Okami?

Back