• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Extra Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Courtesy of @GodzillaEarthTH who got these translated and checked.

This is from extra chapters/short stories of the light novel The translations are here and here and were evaluated by ChocomilkAlex, here and here.

General Ability Addition​

Virgo is stated to be able to resist sleep magic, and the reason given is that she is a level 1000, thus this should scale to all level 1000's.

Thulhu-​

• Is stated to be stronger than Leon and Ladon.
  • Destroyed a meteor that was gonna hit Earth, and is stated to be able to easily destroy a planet
  • Thulu should be upgraded to 5-B.

Alovenus-

• At the end of the series Alovenus gains a new avatar which was stated in chapter 191 to be of divine power and have no ego of it's own, in other worlds it's different from Dina and Pollox.
  • This avatar is stated in the extra chapters to be able to rewrite the universe, Reality, dreams, past, future and present, everything is under her control.
  • Alovenus (Eos Avatar) should be Low 2-C.

Pollux-

• Is stated to be the embodiment of the Wood Ouroboros
  • Her fighting power surpasses that of Sword King Alioth, Alioth was a level 1000 around level 1000 Ruphas level
  • Being stated to be the embodiment of the Ouroboros though should make her Eos key be 5-B.

Ruphas-

Level 5100 Ruphas attack destroyed the stars and the solar system, and went even further, causing the world and everything to collapse.

This "world" in context obviously refers to the universe, it's at least a 3-A feat.

There are some details to go over about this feat though. This world was a dream world, a reversal of reality. Basically to not let damage happen to the real world Alovenus makes everything that happen turn out to be a dream.

Ruphas attack however disrupted the dream and everyone wakes up. So as i said above everything collapsed.

Initially i was shown this and wondered how Ruphas should scale to this since it's a dream and not reality, however Godzilla posted evidence that it doesn't mater. In the dream world it doesn't matter how strong you are in real life, the strength of your heart decides everything, strong ppl become weak, weak become strong. However it's stated that doesn't matter with Ruphas, she will still be a monster in the dream world.

Anyway so this dream world destruction feat fully scales to Ruphas, the question is if it's 3-A or Low 2-C, it's at least a 3-A feat, however i can see arguments for Low 2-C as Ruphas collapsed everything, the dream ended, hence everyone woke up. This is what requires some input.

Last edited:
Thulu, Alovenus, Pollux looks good.

Ruphas one, definitely would need to talk whether its 3-A or Low 2-C. It's definitely 3-A at the bare minimum, with I guess a "(at least) 3-A, likely/possibly Low 2-C" being the middle ground with Low 2-C being the highest.

Can see either one be doable as you say that she collapsed "everything" in the dream world.

But overall, looks fine to me.

It says a crack appeared in space, and everything collapsed, this why i can see Low 2-C, but idk if it's enough, though i have seen a couple profiles rating Low 2-C for waking up and ending their dreams.

But with the impact of Ruphas' fist hitting it, the aftermath alone. The dragon's body was crushed so easily that pieces of flesh scattered throughout space. Furthermore, the impact spread out from there, and the stars collapsed in an instant, erasing even the solar system. Cracks appeared in the defensive wards put up by the Spirit and the thirteen stars after a delay. In an instant, the cracks spread and shattered as easily as they could...... The wards that Alovenus immediately put up again protected the lives of her allies. But that didn't stop the world from collapsing, and before long, a crack appeared in space and everything collapsed.

If that was stated i wouldn't be uncertain all we know is everything is stated to have collapsed and the dream ended, thus everyone woke up

This is the space between dream and reality. The dream that Alovenus reversed is about to be disrupted by the blow of that Ruphas Mafahl, and everyone is about to wake up. It was Sanevi who was there. But his whole body was battered and bruised, and he was on the verge of collapse. It's all going to be a dream come true, Alovenus said. I'm sure you'll be able to find out more about it. It's not just a matter of time before you get to the point where you'll be able to get your hands on it. You will be able to find out what is going on in the world. The wounds received will not heal, but will be reflected in reality, and then they will die. It is a merciless death sentence by the goddess.

I suppose so. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back